Connect the Dots, La La La… Ga Ga?

All is quiet on the Water for Elephants pre-production front so I’ve been playing the home version of Six Degrees of Separation or Connect the Dots. How could Robert Pattinson, Lady Gaga and the director for Water for Elephants, Francis Lawrence, be connected? Let’s start with Robert Pattinson.  In the 10th Anniversary Edition of Details, Rob posed for some steamy pictures in a sumptuous setting, an opulent Pacific Coast mansion.

Try to ignore Rob and focus on the "Details"

Now, it is a beautiful setting and has also been famously used in the music video for Lady Gaga’s “Paparrazi”.

How is this all connected? Well, Lady Gaga’s follow-up video ‘Bad Romance’ was directed by… Francis Lawrence who will next direct Robert Pattinson in Water for Elephants, which begins shooting May 22 in Los Angeles. No word if the balcony will be used. ;)

picsourceandpicsource

I write stuff. About books, music, movies... occasionally about Robert Pattinson. *whistles* I blog with WaterforElephantsFilm.com and CosmopolisFilm.com.
This entry was posted in Francis Lawrence, Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Connect the Dots, La La La… Ga Ga?

1. mandy @twimom101 says:

very interesting!!

2. MG2112 says:

Ignore Rob in that Details pic? You’re kidding, right? Not possible!!!

3. Nathy (From Rio de Janeiro) says:

I would love see Rob shaking with Gaga’s songs…

‘Let’s play a love game, play a love game…’

Can u imagine this?! (LOL)

4. kphrase says:

pretty great detective skills piecing that together.. I only ever noticed Rob in the photos, not the background, lol!

5. Missa2005 says:

MG2112 – I’m with you! How could anybody ignore Rob in the picture?!!!

6. maiara says:

Holy sh*t so cool, i always thought that this statue remind me of something, it’s the damn Gaga video!!!!
    And paparazzi is the music of me and Rob!!!! sorta…
    and i love Bad Romance video, it’s the best of her. And to know that the same director of that will be in WFE makes me even more excited about it !!!!

7. Janetrigs says:

And the most important detail, is that Alexander Skarsgard was in the Gaga video, and #HOTALEX is awesome. just sayin

8. Annie says:

Kinda like six degrees of separation. Oh, but never, ever ignore Rob. No, no, no.

9. passionsonsflower says:

Just as long as Rob doesn’t go over the balcony like Ga Ga did it’s cool!!! Hang on to me Rob I’ll keep you safe.

10. passionsonsflower says:

God!!! I just love me some spread eagle Rob!!! Oh la la!!

11. Love the way you connected the dots for this post. The pic of Details Rob was an added bonus. *sigh*

I started reading Water for Elephants for the book discusion at Rob My World, and I am loving it so far btw.

Lisa

12. pinkcandles says:

very cool post! that balcony did look familiar!!!!

i think the details photoshoot is my favorite, next to vanity fair (and all the outtakes).

13. Lydia says:

Impressive. It took me a moment to look beyond Rob. How can one ignore such a beautiful man.

14. harmony says:

hahaha oooh… that pic of Rob is freakin hilarious! u know, if someone of average status had a cadid shot like this, it’d be thrown in the fire out of embarassment. but this is Rob Pattinson, & it looks like he was able to get away w/ it… far, far away w/ it. hahaha