The Kinkers Wish Rob a Happy Birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROBERT PATTINSON!!!

The Kinkers are throwing a cyber party fit for a Circus with peanuts and popcorn and lemonade (with bathtub gin!) Join us as we celebrate the birth of the magnificent man who will bring Jacob Jankowski to the big screen. We want to hear from you! Tell us which scenes in Water for Elephants you’re most looking forward to seeing brought to life. Or tell why you think Rob is perfect for the role of Jacob.

It’s a Robowski Birthday LOVE-IN!!!

I know Rob is turning 24...

Twitter will be all, uh, a twitter as we do our part to keep #HappyBDayRPattz trending worldwide. So find some freshly-made cotton candy and tag your tweets!  And if you didn’t get the party food references it’s time to read Water for Elephants which begins filming May 17 or May 22… you know, like how Old Jacob is 90 or 93. ;)

P.S. Don’t forget to watch Rob’s pre-taped appearance on Oprah today. He’s promoting Eclipse but if there is any Water for Elephants talk, we’ll update it here!

I write stuff. About books, music, movies... occasionally about Robert Pattinson. *whistles* I blog with WaterforElephantsFilm.com and CosmopolisFilm.com.
This entry was posted in Robert Pattinson, Twitter, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to The Kinkers Wish Rob a Happy Birthday!!

1. Dee says:

Happy B-day Rob!! I read WFE after knowing Rob was cast as Jacob. I think he is perfect for the part. I am looking forward to seeing him interact with the animals, especially Rosie. The drunk scene with the guys, Barbara, and being dressed as a clown will be interesting also.
    Basically, I can’t wait for the whole thing.

2. Jazz says:

Happy Birthday Rob! There is nobody better suited for the role of Jacob! I can’t wait to see Rob portray him. I especially can’t wait to see him interacting with the elephants (especially the first time feeding the cats) and being dressed as a clown! It will also be cute to see Rob and the chimp (I think it is Bobo, but I can’t remember) interacting!

3. Alexia Pons says:

Happy 24, Rob!!! Wish you the best and a little more.

I think he is the perfect Jacob, and I can´t wait to see the movie, specially the way he is going to act around all those beautiful animals, specially with Rosie, the orang and the chimps. I know he will be awsome. He is kind and polite, and that is mostly what humans need to gain the hearts of those fabulous, tender beings, the wild animals of the world…and of course, they will fall in love with his smile right away.

Best wishes again for you Rob, now and forever!!!

4. Linda, Houston, TX says:

Happy Birthday, Rob. He is truly a great guy: kind, intelligent, caring, solid, funny, talented and humble, not to mention simply the best looking man on the planet. He has the whole package. I can’t wait for WFE. He is perfect for the role. I want to see the hot, hot, hot love scene, Rob as a clown, and Rob with all the animals.

5. tinkrbe1l3 says:

LMAO @ the start date compared with Old Jacobs age

6. Susan says:

Happy Birthday Rob!

I hope you have a lovely day.

I’m looking forward to the scene of the Big Top melee. I can’t wait to see how that is filmed. I think the film could really show all Rob’s potential. I also love Christof Walsh (did I spell that right?) so I think any scene with them together will be great.

7. Mandy07 says:

I loved the book and wait to see R0b as JANKOWSKI ! I can’t wait to see him and Christof enteract together. I think it”s a better match than Sean P!!! Hal as always been a fabulous actor I’ve always loved him through he ages and thinkhe can pull it off as the older Jankowski! THIS WILL MAKE ROB A STAR I FEEL IT IN MY BONES!!!!!