FIRST LOOK: Rob’s NEW haircut! Jankowski-Ready :)

JUST IN: Robowski has emerged!!!

Looks like the Clark Gable! But hotter :)

Rob was spotted out and about in Los Angeles, Sunday May 16th, with his trusty security guy. What makes these so squee-worthy is the noticable shorter hairstyle.

Shaved sides! HAWT!!!!

Looks like Rob is Jankowski-ready and hot, hot , hot as always :) We’ll get to see more of the Robowski-do when Rob visits The Ellen Show, Wednesday, May 19th. Set your DVRs!

Shaved in the back! So much neck exposed *keep it G-rated, Tink*

Filming starts this week! Rob’s ready…are you?!

Source

This entry was posted in Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to FIRST LOOK: Rob’s NEW haircut! Jankowski-Ready :)

1. magicdancer says:

Yikes! Since when is that a 1930s hairstyle?

2. Shae says:

Oh yeeah, I was just wishing for set pics and than you reminded me about Ellen and I fist pumped lol

3. SarenKol says:

While it is short on the sides and back it looks like it is still got some good length on the top. Still ‘run your fingers through it’ worthy. I prefer it longer like he normally wears it but this seems to look pretty good too.

4. feline7267 says:

OMG His hair is so short!!

5. Laura irving says:

Omg. It looks so strange cos i havnt seen it that short 4 many years. But he is stil very hot! Its robert pattinson, he will look hot in whatever!

6. Pingback: Rob’s glorious hair is gone Team-Twilight | Movie News, Pics & Fan Site

7. Lisa says:

I’ve got pictures on my uncles from back in the 30’s, at about Rob’s age, and that’s the way their hair was styled… so it’s authentic. Just a shock to see Rob’s hair so short, I suppose. ;o)

8. Jazz says:

LOL! Thats what I thought! Oh well, I’ll learn to love it!

9. kphrase says:

Actually, it very authentic… gotta love Rob’s commitment… :-)

10. Alison4828 says:

OMFRG!! Robowski looks amazingly fuckhawt!! I love this new Clark Gable era look. That was my guess they would do. Wow so great.

Makes me even more excited at seeing the set pics and hIm on Ellen this week. GAH!!

• tinkrbe1l3 says:

i thought they’d go gable…i believe i voted beatty because i’m jaded and beatty was beautiful ;) but in my gut i felt gable and clooney…they had the shaved thing down.

11. mrsaubergine says:

I voted for Gable – and then suggested Johnny Depp – so I’m pretty pleased with this result. Slightly worried about the blue foot brace, though. Probably hurt himself running for a train, lol!

12. Pingback: CAMBIO LOOK PER WFE … Rob’s NEW haircut for Jacob!! - RobertPattinsonMoms

13. AliceCullen says:

Foot brace?!?!?!?!? Which foot????

14. nutnad says:

Wow! he’s really committed. he shaved his hair.. does anyone sell it on ebay already? lol.

15. Mrs Cullen says:

OMG! Please grow it back Rob! You haven’t got your own waxwork for no reason!!! On behalf of girls everywhere, GROW IT BACK!

16. @mrsaubergine – Very observant!!

@Alicecullen – left foot

@SarenKol – I agree that it still looks “run your fingers through worthy” on top. Can’t wait to get a good look at it/him on the Ellen show.

• Dee says:

Hmmm??? Isn’t Ellen taped? I wonder how long it’s been short. Personally it doesn’t matter a lick to me… Short, long you’re still beautiful baby!!!

17. deb24601 says:

It’s a Gable/Depp and I lurve it!! OMG OMG OMG It looks great.

18. SnowyHedwig says:

Holy hale, I can’t wait to see the whole look! My Mr. Snowy has the Bel Ami cut, but prefers to go shorter for summer… Methinks I should be suggesting the WFE cut to him!

19. che says:

yes yes yes can’t wait to see him without cap at ellen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. jan says:

YES! I voted for the Clark Gable ‘do too!!! So pleased to see this! :D

But then again, it’s Rob…he’ll look awesome anyways!!

Robowski will ROCK!!!

21. Annie says:

I love it. The more neck the better. *lick*

22. Izabele says:

I loved it! Can’t wait to see this movie!! Thanx for sharing this pix.

23. FMP says:

This is gonna take some getting used to. Reserving final judgment for Ellen. But, I think it’s the lack of sideburns that is freaking me out moreso than the hair!

24. KittTatt says:

I voted Gable as well – such a hot look!

Annie: I’m with you, babe! Better access to the neck and ears! *noms*

Anybody more excited now for WFE?

25. passionsonsflower says:

OMG!!! It’s Happy Dance Time!!! I’m not a fan of the Gable but Rob can totally rock any do. I can’t wait to see the rest of his luscious locks. Yeah Baby!!!

26. Brenda Bowers says:

Robert Thomas Pattinson looks just as good as he has before. I you love him you’ll love him no matter how his hair looks put your big gril pants on girls.

27. jo says:

So looking forward to Wednesday.

28. Natalia says:

Cute Rob, he looks like a little boy, my son gets similar cut :).
    He will be drop dead gorgeous with any cut.
    Poor baby, did he hurt his foot? *runs and hugs him*.

29. Pingback: Top Posts — WordPress.com

30. karen says:

Robert you look HOT no matter what you look like — we love you anyhow. Even when you’ll be “old and grey”!

31. Lynda from Philly says:

Wow,I didn’t realize that was a foot brace either! Poor baby hurt his foot,he’s got plenty of us gals who’d volunteer to take care of him. At first look I totally freaked out cos all I saw were the shaved sides under his cap,and I thought, OH no, what happened to Rob’s SexHair?I was crying over this. When I saw the car pic, I relaxed a little and now I’ll just wait to see him on The EllenShow on Wed. to get a better look at it. I really miss that little taily-thing he had in back of his head. But at least now, we can see his neck freckles much better, Yummmm…. I’d still love and want Rob even if he was bald,or whatever, he’d still be fuckhawt!

32. cherry says:

the haircut looks great, make me smile to see all these new pics and Rob transform into Jacob.I am so looking forward to W4E. Finished reading
    the book for the 2nd time last night.
    Wonder if we will see a red haired Rob on Ellen? I do hope so.
    I so hope they colour it ,to co-inside with the book.I also forgot that
    Kinko is suppose to be a red head too until i read it again, wonder if they will colour his hair too. I i dont think it would matter that much, with his character

33. Alexia Pons says:

He looks DROP DEAD GORGEOUS no matter what…and…didn´t you noticed that birthdmark on his hair line, behind his cute pink ear???? Isn´t it HOT, HOT, HOT???!!!!

34. Pingback: Top Posts — WordPress.com

35. rocky says:

I have to say, I really enjoy this blog. Could tell me how I can go about keeping up to date with it? By the way I stumbled upon this site through Bing.