*NEW PICS* Reese will be Bodaciously Blond in ‘Water For Elephants’

Reese Witherspoon was too hot to trot  when she emerged from the Neil George Salon in Los Angeles on May 18th.

The blond is noticeably brighter…

ALERT! sexy lady!!! Watch out now!

*whistling*

Good thing 40% of you don’t care what color her hair is because it looks like our movie Marlena is going to be brightly blond. I’m cool with this…they have more fun, right? And who WOULDN’T want to have fun with THIS:

Photobucket

See more pics of Ms. Sexy Legs after the jump AND…check out Reese’s body double! It’s freaky!

Can you tell which Reese is the fake Reese in our gallery?

Yeah yeah…the tag and the clothing give it away…but still…crazy right?

photo: Source & Source gif: Source

Thanks alison4828 for the tip ;)

This entry was posted in Reese Witherspoon, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to *NEW PICS* Reese will be Bodaciously Blond in ‘Water For Elephants’

1. Miss_Caino says:

She looks wonderful! I can’t wait to see her and Rob interract :)

2. Alison4828 says:

This is super exciting!! They start filming tomorrow and seeing as Rob’s hair is NOT a different color and Reese got her hair did pretty safe to assume then that Rob’s natural color is in and the ginger is out?

Personally I love him natural & don’t need the ginger top to make the character come to life. Wasn’t Marlena brunette in the book?

I love that gif Tink!!! Rob is so freakin aborable!!! Love his expressions, he kills us all!

• tinkrbe1l3 says:

i think ginger is out…i was down for whatever…but…maybe ginger highlights ARENT out…they dyed reese yesterday…they could be dying Robowski RIGHT NOW! O.o

guess we’ll find out soon enough :)

3. tinkrbe1l3 says:

the gif is turning me on…MAJORLY…maybe i shoudnt have posted it *losing focus*

4. Cyn says:

I’m cool with her staying blonde since we got to keep Rob with his natural bronze hair! The highlights may get added today but it won’t be as drastic as the red so I’m a happy camper! :)

5. passionsonsflower says:

Can Reese get any hotter? She is just too cute in that dress.

6. Sus says:

Well, seeing that gif makes me realize I couldn’t care less what style of hair Rob has. He is just way f’ing HAWT no matter what!

And Reese is really cute…I like her as Marlena the Blond……

I’m so excited for this pic! I <3 the book!!!

xoSus

7. Sue says:

Reese is gorgeous, and I can’t wait to see her with our gorgeous Rob! They are going to be great together…hope it isn’t weird for him…after all, Reese was his mom in Vanity Fair. Too funny! The hair color doesn’t matter to me either…they will be awesome!

8. 4string says:

I love Reese & can’t wait to see her adaptation of Marlena. She will do an awesome job. I hope we get a red-haired Rob since Jacob is a red-head.