*SET PICS* Choo choo along the track of WFE love!

Gotta love the H2O set soldiers! They bring the set to your doorstep!….er…computer screen ;)

Enjoy some choo choo action and tent pitching pictures taken today by Set Soldier NaturalAddict.

you guys think that's Jacob's train car behind the #18?

weren't Jacob & Kinko at the front of the train?

and we DID get to see Robowski shootin' the breeze with Kinko on that front train car

oh what's that to the left...the BIG TOP! it wants to distract me from my train car musings

oh yeah...folks are DEFINITELY in the cookhouse and taking naps...all the banners are down. i'm telling August.

Thanks again to our rockin’ set soldiers :)

[photos: source]

This entry was posted in Exclusive, Filming Locations, Production, Props & Sets, Water for Elephants and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to *SET PICS* Choo choo along the track of WFE love!

1. deb24601 says:

Thank you NaturalAddict!!! Must have been awesome seeing the train in motion. Great pictures. :)

2. SnowyHedwig says:

Awesome pictures, especially of the train … although, I was kind of hoping for some different kind of tent-pitching photos… ;)

3. Vicky Jones says:

Thank you for sharing with us. I just read the book and am in awe by the location/set! That is way way cool. I can’t wait for the film. Hope that you are all having fun in the process.

4. Aeren says:

awesone pics!! thanks for allQQQ

5. NordicNina says:

I´d like to say HI from Sweden and thank U for sharing, I really look 4ward to see more!

6. Alison4828 says:

Love it all! Thanks for the great comentary Tink! You crack me up =)

Everytime you mention Kinko dangling from the side of the train with Robowski, I still have an itching to push him off..LMFAO! I guess I would have made a good person to do the “Redlighting” seems fitting LOL.

7. Cyn says:

SO exciting!!! LOVE the train! :)

8. Alice87 says:

Okay guys, I´ve told you already, that I absolutely luv your site, right? :)

Thank you so much for all the great posts every day! *hugs*

WFE is making my very stressful day at work forgotten!

btw, can we do a Raindance or something? For new Robowski-Pics?!

9. Amanda Ayala says:

I am so excited, can’t wait until the movie comes out.

10. Dee says:

I am in on the raindance. The withdrawal symptoms are getting bad.
    I also read on another fan site that Jim Norton was cast as Camel but have not been able to find conformation. Have you girls heard anything yet?

11. OutOfMyElement says:

The setting with the mountains and all is just perfect. I feel transported back in time. What a rough way to make a living back then. Great job Tink and any others whose names I don’t know…………

12. naturaladdict says:

It was great to be part of the effort and as I teased debb, the air had a scent of cigs, beer and heaven, so you knew Rob was nearby :) It really is a cool loc, mostly just farmland around so you really get a nice other time sense out there, even though it is near such a metropolis like LA, it is like you are in the middle of nowhere.

13. Denise says:

My nephew, Jared Bissen, and his work buddy, are the train engineers. They came in from Virginia City, Nevada, along with the train, to do this movie. My bro, Mike, is a proud papa. And Jared is only 21! Trains have been all he’s ever cared about since the day he was born. You go, Bud!!!