*MORE PICS* Robowski STUNS again…

more pics…no words…just stare…

lucky girl....

Source via Source

This entry was posted in Production, Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to *MORE PICS* Robowski STUNS again…

1. Alison4828 says:

How is that lady still upright? I would be passed out cold if he was looking right at me and smiling that smile…doesn’t she know he is dazzling her? She must be into girls LMFAO!

• Alex says:

and she gets to touch his hair…She wont wash her hand ever.LOL

• JENNY says:

I think his new hairstyle looks great!!!! I wonder whhat ist happend to his flicks of hair after some lucky girl cut them down???!!!!!
        How I wish I can get one of them! Or just one hair! Is it crazy???

2. Aeren says:

omgr!!! Dear Rob, please STOP please, do not get more beautiful or you will be guilty of my ROBORGASM death….

3. FMP says:

How in the hell is she able to touch JUST those three hairs?

4. Pingback: Twilight FanFictions » Blog Archive » Още малко Якоб

5. Just Saying says:

He really is going to make the perfect Jacob. Sweet, shy and determined. I can not wait for this movie! I KNEW I should have become a makeup artist….lucky gal!

6. rpgirl27 says:

Damnit! I want that lady’s job!

7. jan says:

He’s KILLING me AGAIN…how in the world can one man keep looking better and better EVERY TIME????

8. SnowyHedwig says:

Very, VERY lucky girl… not only does she get to run her fingers through his hair, she gets that panty-dropping smirk… *THUD*

9. Flea says:

He looks like a lil boy standing there being scolded….I’m feelin all mushy….then I scan up to the pic where he’s carrying that rod..thing…and DAMN the beaver button goes haywire! What is it about a hot and sweaty man doing manly things? Rob looks like he’s ready to make, break and fuck!

10. deb24601 says:

*sobbing* She’s touching his… and he’s looking…. and I can’t take anymore…. He does look boyish. RAAAAWRRRR! #sendhelp

11. Natalhy says:

I…cant breathe actually…why oh why is he so beautiful? And how in the world can any woman stand there just about 3 inches away and not pass out when hes flashing dat beautiful smile and looking at you w/ those gorgeus eyes and just having him there I wouldnt even be able to focus on anything…Oh I love him so much i hope that one day i’ll be lucky enough to meet him And yes he is perfect as Jacob such a sweet, amazing, and determined guy like him is sure to bring the character to life just in the right way, I cant wait for this movie =) but right now I’m looking forward Eclipse oh chess xD

12. DEB says:

Ok how do I apply for the job of “Adjusting” Rob’s Hair??
    Sign me up!!

13. rpblc30 says:

i was about to scream bitch dont touch that hair! n then i realize how much lucky she is..i mean all the hairstylist/makeup artist that worked with him..le sigh

#team robowski ftw!

14. andrea says:

and i thought bel ami was hot……jacob is the hottest……. oh rob i like you sooo much!!!! and i hope you win all the awards, you are a great actor

15. Pingback: New Rob pics from Water for Elephants set Team-Twilight | Movie News, Pics & Fan Site

16. Rob always the most beautiful! Although I will fulfill my dream to meet you. It’s hard, but it is not impossible. Love you!

17. Jojo says:

DEAD
    *hits the floor for the millionth time*
    LOVE THIS MAN

18. Brenda WV says:

Robert Thomas I can’t stand it your driving me crazy. I know you don’t understand the effect you have on us.

19. Shae says:

Another thing I was thinking about beside god she’s so lucky she gets to mess with the hair is damn she’s tall lol Gah he looks amazing in this role, I can’t wait for this movie, I will be there opening day with my empty popcorn bucket to catch my drool.

20. femroc says:

Wouldn’t you love to be that makeup/hair lady and run your fingers through his hair while he’s staring at you like THAT!????? OMG OMG……….dies!

21. passionsonsflower says:

Rob your killing me!!! You just keep getting hotter and hotter and hotter with each set pic that’s released. Whew!!! You have made this crazy day of mine worth while.

22. Isabel says:

Oh gosh, Rob, stop please, I can’t take this anymore!

23. Alex says:

Dont we Love Rob and Jacob- lets get more people around the world to read this book and enjoy it. get them to support this film. this film is a big step for Rob.

24. Grace says:

I don’t know HOW he is doing this – but it seems that with each movie HE becomes more & more beautiful! On the top of this – HE IS a great actor! I hope that his fan base is growing and all will show their support by showing up at the theater to see his movies: Eclipse, than Bel Ami and than this movie – Water For Elephants! Quite often people on the blogs say that they love him but don’t support him by showing up at his movies – like it was with Remember Me! Rob was perfect in that great, thoughtful movie that got such poor fans’ support in the US! Shame. I hope that there would be a different story with Bel Ami & Water for Elephants. I LOVE that gorgeous & talanted Man and wish HIM only the Best! Rob will always have my support!

25. texasgirl says:

Wow look how tall that women is! Isn’t Rob at least 6 feet tall? I would love to know what she is thinking when she gets to play with his hair! Lucky woman!

26. Alexandria says:

Pleeeeease, don´t touch that hair, it is all MINE!!!

27. Alexandria says:

He is 6´1

28. Vinny says:

I like a post like this. I wonder why this good post very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do itvfor you? Please reply back as I am looking to createvmy own blog. I am sure to keep revisiting to read more.

29. Interesting thread. Thanks a lot!

30. chillynews says:

Thankyoufogoodinformationoffline.

31. orange says:

verygoodinformation

32. seslichatevi says:

Exceptional piece of writing i am very glad for this info. A lovely page of info.
    /14.03.2011 20:06:10

33. cheap says:

I’m also writing to let you understand of the awesome experience my wife’s daughter experienced visiting the blog. She came to understand numerous issues, which include how it is like to have an amazing helping mindset to get other folks with ease have an understanding of certain problematic matters. You truly surpassed readers’ expectations. I appreciate you for displaying the interesting, trustworthy, educational and in addition fun tips on that topic to Emily.