Robowski avis for your profile pleasure: Part 2

oh man...

I’m having the hardest time writing post titles…writing anything really…my brain is seeping out. *sigh* Kinker JAG was able to do something productive unlike myself. Here are some more amazing avis:

Source

This entry was posted in Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Robowski avis for your profile pleasure: Part 2

1. marie says:

great pics–beautiful man. Wow!!

2. jan says:

Beautifuller and beautifuller every freakin’ time! How is it possible???

I’m DEAD…AGAIN!

3. Maria in Ct says:

Oh my gosh, I never, ever change my profile picture anywhere, it is always the same, but I just may have to change my mind about that!

4. Lynda says:

Oh you guys are doing so good….look at all these beautiful pic of our Rob!! And you know he is always going to have that wild look to his hair that we all are addicted to!! Hot Hot Hot

5. Brenda WV says:

Robert Thomas what are you thinking? Just seeing him does my heart good real good. Thank you all for the great pics and keeping up with the new pics.

6. Brenda WV says:

Robert Thomas what are you thinking about. It make my heart feel real good and mean real good

7. passionsonsflower says:

Oh my oh my!!! Dr. J is smokin hot as purrr usual. Doctor Doctor give me the news … I gotta bad case of lovin you!!!

8. dofilm says:

Was at the Piru set today-Security mentioned that a few fans are running through the private property areas surrounding the set in trying to get closer to filming and whatever else. Yes, they do get fined, there are now Sherrif’s cars circling around the area quite often. Apparantly Security peeps could get fired if visitors cause probs; let’s hope that being respectful of the shoot will be most important to everyone at all times. So sorry to be a buzzkill!

• tinkrbe1l3 says:

you weren’t a buzzkill. people need to get a grip of themselves. Rob is working and this isn’t a condensed area like New York was. a chance at seeing him is slim to none…and that’s looking at things positively. respect his workplace, stay in the fan areas, and enjoy the scenery you are allowed to see.

9. Alex says:

Allowing him to work peacefully and seeing the film when its out – are the best ways of showing our true love to him.

10. Maria says:

Beautiful, gorgeous, perfect and HOT oh sooo HOT…really loving these pics! God Rob does just get better and better…Can’t wait to see this movie. He’s not just a beautiful face. I don’t think that’s all that makes us women thoroughly pant after him. He just seems to be this great, sweet, funny, intelligent, humble and talented guy! What’s not to like…seriously! ILY Rob!!