Spotlight on Christoph Waltz: The man who will OWN August

We give alot of attention to Robert Pattinson for many reasons: he’s the star of the movie, he’s a flame to mothy paparazzi, and we love him. However, we have another dashing gentleman who’s getting attention.

There was a first look from a set soldier, then finally in costume, and today, BAM! Don’t know about you but the pictures today of Christoph Waltz really made the H2O kinkers giddy :) He is going to OWN the role of August.

Enjoy a few more pics highlighting Christoph from the set 6.9.10

so gonna own it :)

love this shot for some reason...

Enjoy the remaining pictures in our gallery featuring Christoph Waltz from the ‘Water For Elephants’ set 6.9.10

And if you’re feeling withdrawals…lol…Click HERE and HERE for the Robowski pics posted today.

Source / Source

This entry was posted in Christoph Waltz, Production, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Spotlight on Christoph Waltz: The man who will OWN August

1. Amber says:

I am SO excited for this scene! Waltz will own this role, no doubt in my mind!

• tinkrbe1l3 says:

me too :) this movie is going to take our breath away. im convinced. and this is just PAP SHOTS! ohmahgosh…i cant imagine when we get promotional stills and such.

• Alison4828 says:

GAH! Seriously the promotional stills are going to kill us in a major way!

I really am happy this role when to Christoph instead of Sean..he really does embody August so freakin well! Yeah baby yeah!

2. marie says:

These pics are really great. I love the way this scene looks so far, it’s very exciting to see it start to come together. Can’t wait. Christoph and Rob look amazing.

3. Sarah says:

Ooooo Chris and Rob in a shot :) Awesome!!

4. Meg says:

This movie is going to be SO fantastic!!!

5. Sachertorte says:

Christoph is so FINE. He’s such a gorgeous, mature, handsome man. I know most of the girls here like RPatz but there is a special breed of us who are in it for Christoph only.. because he is adorable.

6. OutOfMyElement says:

My goose bumps have goose bumps!

7. Lisa says:

Ok, well between this website and twitter, my attention deficit disorder has bypassed that of a 3rd grader strung out on too many gummy worms, not to mention the continuous stream of impure thoughts I keep having about Christoph Waltz – when I leave my office I don’t know whether to go buy a pack of cigarettes or just slink back into the confessional booth . . . alright, I surrender, keep those pix coming!

8. dtfangrrrl says:

He simply looks amazing! Words fail, really…

9. Brenda WV says:

I can’t breath just waiting until the movie is done keep the pics coming

10. Reality Bites says:

This movie is going to have me more excited for the Marlena/August love story then the Marlena/Jacob love story.

Christoph Waltz’s girlfriend/baby momma is a lucky lady!

I keep thinking of him during the Oscar luncheon when they asked him if knowing all those different languages came in handy. He said.. “yes, for acting, for when you are traveling and when you want to seduce someone..” grwwwooollll.. love that man!

11. DeborahKLA says:

These pictures are absolutely gorgeous and I am so looking forward to seeing him in this film!

I’m hoping to get up to the set after my son gets out of school–I can’t wait!!

Thank you so much for featuring more Christoph coverage–he has a large and loving fanbase out here! :-D