Spotlight: Reese makes an appearance! *NEW PICS*

We dont see much of Reese. If you’ve been reading the blog, you know we struggle with her posts because she’s MIA. We DO know she has super cute Cali chic style but fans have been wondering where more pictures are of Marleese ;)

Here’s what’s coming in as I type:

This movie is going to be sooooooo good :)

She’s got the old hollywood glamour going on! Love it :) She’s going to WIN us over with her portrayal of Marlena.

Reese’s kids were also on set to check out the circus. We can’t imagine how cool it must be for them to see this filming :)

A few more pics of Marleese in the gallery and check out Robowski pics from earlier. Killer smile and all :)

Source  / Source / Source

This entry was posted in Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Spotlight: Reese makes an appearance! *NEW PICS*

1. mel says:

I wonder if Reese finds the intensity of paparazzi and fan coverage on set annoying. I mean I’m sure it’s not at a level she’s used to. Come to think of it, wonder if that’s something all of Rob’s co-stars will resent now or see as a liability when working with him.

2. OutOfMyElement says:

Whoever (whomever?) did the casting for this movie, really knows their stuff. Every character is spot on in my opinion.

3. Alison4828 says:

A-mazing!!! It looks so great…Rob is certainly having a great time on this movie…go baby go!

4. Yes! THIS is what I’ve been waiting for. Oh to be able to hear Rob giggle/laugh in person. *sigh*

5. Blacklaceandredlips says:

He looks sooo happy…which make me happy…sigh…I love the jacket hes wearing there, they seem to be getting along really well.

6. Elizabeth says:

Reese looks so cute, so 1930’s!
    I agree with OutOfMyElement, the casting is spot on.

7. Kimi says:

To be honest, Reese looks very much older than Rob.

8. Gisel says:

Rob with that jacket… no words ! ;)

9. che says:

they are fantastic and Rob’s laughing like i’ve never seen.so glad for him and so proud for C.Waltz’ words

10. kathleen says:

what scene do you guys think it is with the car???

• tinkrbe1l3 says:

Been trying to guess at that as well…without being too spoilerish…don’t think its from the book because I dont recall Marlena being dressed up while Jacob is not. I want to reread post-filming.

11. SarenKol says:

OMG, please let us get a pic of just Rob with/in that car!!! I could die happy right now seeing that. The man and the car are just gorgeous!!!

12. Sarah says:

I love the one of them by the car! I’m not nearly this far in the book yet to where Jacob and her have met. He’s seen her but hasn’t met her yet. Ughhh I need to get reading! I love all these set pics, thank you for sharing them! :)

13. Beth says:

“Marlena” and “Jacob” look so adorable together. She’s so teeny tiny and he’s so tall. I can’t wait for this film!

14. dtfangrrrl says:

Wow!! Finally some Reese! Every day is like an adventure with this movie! ;)

15. Katie says:

I’m still trying to figure out what scene this is…any help?

16. Brenda WV says:

I think it’s when Marlanea leaves August after the fight

• Linda, Houston, TX says:

Rob’s face would be all beat up if it was after the fight. I bet they put two scenes from the book together, so we won’t recognize it until the movie comes out.

17. Linda, Houston, TX says:

WOW!!!! Rob and Reese look AMAZING together. A really cute couple, but she does look older and Marlena is actually 2 years younger than Jacob in the book and August is 10 years older that Jacob in the book. Although I love the casting of Reese and Christoph, it doesn’t follow the book.