Queenie Returns!

Here’s Queenie! Didja know?! Queenie has a weenie! She’s a he! But what a CUTIE lil Queenie is! It’s MOVIE MAGIC! There’s no business like show business!

Special thanks to Lori and Jenn, the Delightful Duo set soldiers that had some serious success at the ‘Water for Elephants’ set a few days ago!

Queenie!!

This entry was posted in Casting, On Location, Queenie, Water for Elephants and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Queenie Returns!

1. RobsButtonsBabe says:

OMG so adorable! this movie will slay me

2. dtfangrrrl says:

Well, they can always CGI Queenie’s weenie away…. ;)

3. Alexandria says:

What a cutie!!! He seems to be just a baby…and looks like a baby boy…how come they did not find a little lady instead???

4. Lisa says:

You mean Doggie Divo – seriously, how are they going to hide his little peeper? Perhaps duct tape . . . hmmm.

5. tinababy1 says:

YAY!!!! Queenie is back!!!! What a cutie, too! Did the set soldiers get the exclusive rights to this pic? ROTFLMAO Hooray for set soldiers. This movie is going to be amazing. I got my 15y.o. dd to start reading the book and she hasn’t put it down.

6. freak4sparkle says:

Omg this dog is SO CUTE!!!

7. freak4sparkle says:

Adding….this is EXACTLY how I pictured Queenie!!

8. E. Doyle says:

Will there be any ‘actual’ cruelty shown by the ‘trainer’ in this movie? The implied abuse is enough without actually seeing it. ( I know it’s just a movie, but any kind of abuse should not be shown because there are alot of twisted-minded folks out there). I’m looking forward to the film. However, if there’s even the slightest ‘tap’ to a beast, I’ll skip it. No, I’m not being supersensitive. I spent years working with an animal shelter, and I just can’t bear thinking about what is really going on in this world. Although, I do hope people will strive toward ending cruelty!