Rob & Reese *New* Water for Elephants Set Pics!!

Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon are looking good on the set of Water for Elephants.

source and source

More and a gallery after the jump!

I write stuff. About books, music, movies... occasionally about Robert Pattinson. *whistles* I blog with WaterforElephantsFilm.com and CosmopolisFilm.com.
This entry was posted in Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Rob & Reese *New* Water for Elephants Set Pics!!

1. Jojo says:

DEAD
    DEAD
    And
    DEAD
    Officially!!!

2. Alexandria says:

Doesn´t he look stunning??? and what about that killer smile…speechless!!!

3. I have so many hopes and dreams for this film, including a nod from the Academy for Best Achievement in Costume Design. *sigh*

4. Sue says:

These pixs are amazing….can’t wait to see this book brought to the big screen!!! Can Rob look anymore amazing here???? hum????

5. Linda says:

I love seeing Rob’s smile! He just seems so happy on this set!! Love, love, love this man and can’t wait for the movie!

6. Amber says:

I can’t wait till this movie comes out. I am a bonified Rob Pattinson Fan and I like Reese as well. I love the pics of him and he looks so happy. Must be great to enjoy your job!

7. aline says:

He looks gorgeous as ever, I wish to be that elephant! hahaha

8. Elizabeth says:

Reese and Rob both look so happy. It must be a great set to work at.
    It’s going to be an awesome movie!

9. Pingback: Love stories sul set di ‘Water for Elephants’? | Twilight Italia

10. Susan says:

I am glad to see Rob happy, this movie must agree with his real feelings. I can’t wait to see the movie. I am really glad he has found love on set with his new friend (mans best friend) There is nothing like a dogs love.