WfE Fan Encounter with Robert Pattinson

Some lucky fans had the opportunity to meet Rob as he left the set of Water for Elephants on Friday.

From On Location Vacations

On Friday night, Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon filmed a scene for their upcoming movie, Water For Elephants, outside of The Alexandria Hotel in Los Angeles. One of our readers, Natalie was lucky enough to meet Rob after he wrapped for the night, here’s what she had to say about the experience:

We came in the afternoon and nothing was really happening. We came back at 1 a.m. because they were having a late, late shoot. Then we waited by the alley way (where they were filming) and when he pulled out he didn’t stop at first, at that point it was just me my mom, my aunt and Kelly (who we met yesterday). By the trailer there were only 3 other girls, no paparazzi at all, so after he got out, he went to his trailer and ten minutes later he came outside and was like “hey guys!” He signed autographs and took pictures with every one of us! There was probably seven of us total. my picture kind of got messed up so he took 2 with me! He is soo nice & sooooo amazing!! It like totally made my summer ha! Honestly, the whole trick of this is to not have paparazzi around.

Lucky girl!!

Love smiley Rob :)

source

I write stuff. About books, music, movies... occasionally about Robert Pattinson. *whistles* I blog with WaterforElephantsFilm.com and CosmopolisFilm.com.
This entry was posted in Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to WfE Fan Encounter with Robert Pattinson

1. Alison4828 says:

Congrats to the girls who scored a meet and a picture…lucky set soldiers!!! Everyone looks amazingly great =)

2. rpartzgirl says:

Sooooo lucky!!!!! Awesome pics too! Girls are adorable!!! And Rob, unf!!!!!

Wish I had stayed in LA just one more week I could have been there!!

3. Sus says:

Wow, that is lucky! And so is Rob…you ladies are so pretty! Green @/envy!

4. me says:

I do think he comes out when the girls are a bit pretty, more of a motivation for him. It could mean that he’s not with Kristen, yes?

5. Annie says:

Aw! Yay Rob!

6. Amanda says:

Lucky girls…damn! One day Robert will make my day too…I hope

7. Ginaransom says:

::Jealous::

*sigh* so beautiful…

8. Needmore says:

Oh, come on now and really dish! Did your knees about give out on you? Did he smell good? Did he put his hand on your waist and you wanted to melt? We all want to know! Soooo happy for you all.

9. Kelly says:

He’s just perfect… so sweet… and hey being beautiful didn’t hurt your cause ladies! Your smiles are luminous! So happy for you both!

10. JEN says:

These pictures are adorable. So sweet of him to come take pictures with you. He always seems so great to his fans. Oh and by the way both of you are just beautiful.

11. naturaladdict says:

That is so cool! Not jealous at all! So sweet of him, but then we know how sweet he is, and you gals are just gorgeous! Living vicariously through you! Way to go!

12. Kenzie childress says:

God! IT’s one of my dreams to meet him an take a picture! Who wouldn’t? Hello? Heartthrob of America!!!

13. Sarah says:

That’s awesome, love Rob. I can hear him going “Hey guys!” I bet he was happy it wasn’t a big group too.

14. karen says:

The 2 young women who had their picture taken with Rob were lucky…. but Rob is such a loving man and totally about his fans and that is why he is such an awesome actor. This beautiful man will go far in life because of his kindness and not thinking he is better than his fans and I wish him lots of luck in his future endeavors! Stay true to yourself Rob and your fans will always, always be there for U.

15. P maeda says:

I can tell you from experience Rob is also nice to the extras on set. I’ll be thinking of you guys when I am on set with him all next week :-)

• naturaladdict says:

you know how to just dig that arrow in, don’t ya! LOL Just kidding :) Give him a big hug for me!

16. Alexandria says:

Wonderful pictures of you, lucky girls !!!

17. lars says:

so lucky, congratulations. wish i will have the same opportunity someday.

18. swimmingbee says:

He looks so cute and cozy in that blue hoodie!

Like he just needs a big cuddle!

I wonder if it was fleecy on the inside. Sigh!

19. Pingback: Una fan di ‘Water for Elephants’ incontra Robert Pattinson | Twilight Italia

20. ndnwmn says:

I’m so jealous…lol….seriously…good for you..your tenaciousness paid off…:)

Linda
    San Diego, CA

21. Pingback: Rob, here’s my fancard I give up! | Letters to Rob

22. lea says:

You girls are absolutely beautiful. omg im beyond jelous.

23. katie says:

aww how cute i wanted a picture with rob too :(

24. nina says:

This is my favorite fan picture of ROB !!…. dont ever delete this picture its the best… i seriously get chills when i see it. I am his hugest fan i wish i would be this lucky. what i would give to be in that hoodie…lol

25. Pingback: Latest robert pattinson picture news – Robert Pattinson at MrPattinson.com | Your Ultimate 24/7 Online …