Photos: Robert Pattinson and Queenie Film the Stampede!

Spoiler Alert!

Robert Pattinson and Queenie Film the Stampede – looks like it was an emo day on set yesterday!

Rob and Queenie Run for Their Lives

Photos: Fame Pictures
Website: www.famepictures.com

Source :: Via

This entry was posted in On Location, Props & Sets, Queenie, Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Photos: Robert Pattinson and Queenie Film the Stampede!

1. MAIARA says:

CUTE!
    and it’s so nice to know that Rob love animals.

2. jan says:

AWWWW!!! Too cute for words….Queenie that is…lol! Lucky dawg!!! *envy*

As for Robowski…GORGEOUS as always!!! :D

3. Elizabeth says:

Queenie is a very lucky dog!

4. Lisa says:

I’m really looking forward to seeing how this all plays out on the big screen! It all looks so amazing so far – the pictures we’ve seen throughout the production have been awesome! Seeing the green screen in those pics is particularly exciting, for some reason… like it’s become more real that an actual movie is being made – if that makes any sense. ;)

• Well, Lisa, this Lisa thinks it makes perfect sense. I was thinking the same thing about the green screen pics. They are a real glimpse into the making of a movie and it’s just so fascinating. This movie is going to be amazing.

5. Breanna says:

I absolutely can’t wait for this movie to come out! I just finished reading the book 2 days ago, and I didn’t want it to end! I’m also VERY happy that Robert Pattinson is playing Jacob in the movie. He is exactly who I pictured playing him as I read through the book. :)

6. Linda says:

Rob is always gorgeous but there’s something extra special about these boots?! Bewitched as usual – I love this man!

7. Sue says:

Oh MY LORD!!!! This scene is going to be great!! Enjoying all the pictures…so can’t wait to see WFE on the BIG SCREEN!!!!!!….. Rob….”RUN….BABY….RUN!!!”

8. Lisa says:

Where’s Queenies peenie? Did they get a girl after all to play the part?

9. passionsonsflower says:

I just love the look on Robs face. Its so intense. I can’t wait to see and feel all the emotion he’s putting in this character on the big screen!!!

10. *bluerose* says:

This seriously looks like an epic movie & I can’t wait to see Rob in it :D He was perfect for this. I hope they treat all these animals well on the set, because after seeing that dog I could not stop “awing”.lol. I also can’t wait to see Rob with the orangutan! It’ll be so adorable :D

11. Pingback: Page to Premiere Network » Blog Archive » Robert Pattinson Runs With a Puppy on the Set of ‘Water For Elephants’

12. aj says:

I’m sure Rob wouldn’t let any animal suffer around him! Queenie is so cute, but all Jack Russells don’t look alike. I have 2 that are very different from Queenie. Rob always says people want to see the characters he plays, not him. Well thats not true for me, I adore his humor and honesty no matter what part he plays. Cheers, AJ

13. Caty says:

seriously! this ending is going to be epic! beyond anything ahahah and jesus rob all dirty and in boots just me all riled up..:)

14. Secret says:

Wow. Rob looks so tough!

15. Kenzie childress says:

Run Robert Run!!!!

16. Scarlett71177 says:

*tee hee* Scarlett and her very own “Queenie” are very excited by these pics!

17. Rob says:

Can’t wait! Can’t wait! Great book and Rob will be perfect as Jacob. He is choosing his films perfectly.

18. paola says:

I have already read the book 3 times. The film is already in my mind and these images they excite me as. I cannot wait to see it on great screen. I trust the whole troupe. It will be very beautiful, I already know it. For Rob it will begin a great run. I cannot wait so for a long time…..

19. Marktrom says:

where are the pics of the dwarf in the movie. I hear he rocks!