Exclusive: ‘Water for Elephants’ Book to be Re-Issued with Movie-Tie In Design

The Water for Elephants book publisher, Algonquin Books, confirmed to WaterForElephantsFilm.com today that plans exist to reissue the book as a movie tie-in edition.

I asked the publisher if a book release and movie release date has been set and the official word is that Algonquin plans to publish the movie tie-in edition to coincide with the release date, which is currently slated for Spring 2011.

The movie filming and “The RPattz Effect” has sparked a lot of renewed interest in this literary gem. Just yesterday, Algonquin Books announced that Water for Elephants was back on the New York Times Best Seller List at #12. This is an amazing accomplishment for a book that first published four years ago!

If you haven’t already checked out Water for Elephants, make sure to buy a copy or rent from your local library.

Get ready for my lovely Photoshop work! ;)

COVER MOCK UP - Not the real thing, just an idea!

Thanks to DreamySim1 for the original design that I borrowed from her.

This entry was posted in Exclusive, The Book, Water for Elephants. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Exclusive: ‘Water for Elephants’ Book to be Re-Issued with Movie-Tie In Design

1. Pingback: LetMeSign.Com || Your 24/7 resource with everything on Robert Pattinson Celebrating ONE YEAR ONLINE! » Exclusive: ‘Water for Elephants’ Book to be Re-Issued with Movie-Tie In Design

2. Elizabeth says:

Beautiful cover! I think the publisher should use this!

3. deb24601 says:

That would be a great cover, Jen!! This is so exciting!

4. Maeve says:

I love this website. My son-in-law, Stephen plays Wade in the movie so I am very excited to read and hear all I can about the movie. Can’t wait until it is released.

5. jan says:

I knew it!! This book’s starting to fly off the shelves, thanks to the movie adaptation (and the involvement of such amazing actors!).
    As it is, I’ve already been recommending it to as many of my friends as possible. :)

I already have the original edition but will definitely buy the movie tie-in version, esp if Robowski’s gonna be on the cover. :D

Can’t wait for Spring 2011! And will probably watch this more than once too!!

6. Ransomfan says:

It’s going to be a long winter waiting for this Spring… Thanks so much for this wonderful site, I visit it every day. I also own the Water For Elephants book, and book on cd, but I will definitely buy another hardback with the new cover. Just can’t wait!

7. lexi says:

I love robert pattinson and i’m really excited for this movie and his other projects. But i have a question, if the movie is slated for spring 2011, the odds of it being nominated for oscars are really low, given that movies that are thought to be oscar worthy are usually released by the end of the year like november and december, will the slated release date hurt it’s chances at getting nominated????? i kind of hoped for a december release date.

anyway i really love rob and the other cast members and i think he’s making really interesting and awesome choices, that hopefully will shut the mouths of a lot of critics who think that he is just a one hit wonder.

ps. i really love this site.

8. Catherine says:

wait. spring. what?. i hope they just said that to not sound like they know their gonna all be nominated. i mean im not just sayin that cus i love the cast but come awn. everyone’s won an oscar basiclly and the book is amazing and different. they cant seriously come out with it after award season? could they?

9. Connie says:

great cover suggestion.

10. Pingback: ‘Water for Elephants’ Book To Be Re-Issued With Movie-Tie In Design – Release Date Spring 2011? | hollywoodforever.info