*New Pix* Rob, Reese & Christoph – Puttin’ on the Ritz

Dapper men!

HAWT!

Is Rob giving the stink eye? lol

MORE pics of Rob, Reese, & Christoph added to the gallery after the cut

Pictures of the cast of Water for Elephants taking a break near the set. Thanks to FadedYouthBlog!

How do you prefer Robowski? Proper bowtie...

or on the loose??

source

More Robowski and Marleese in the gallery after the jump!

Filming could be over soon! What will we do without our daily dose of Rob in a Tux?

source / source

I write stuff. About books, music, movies... occasionally about Robert Pattinson. *whistles* I blog with WaterforElephantsFilm.com and CosmopolisFilm.com.
This entry was posted in Cast, Christoph Waltz, Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to *New Pix* Rob, Reese & Christoph – Puttin’ on the Ritz

1. Mirage says:

Diğerleri sadece sevebilir ama ben uğruna ölebilirim!!!!………..

2. suzy says:

loved your comment no one has heard of him yet-(-referring to rob) I believe they will–he is extremely talented–i thought this when i saw him in Twilight—he only gets better as in Remember Me, WFE will be even better as will Bel Ami. he is someone to keep an eye on.

3. Sus says:

TuxedoRob is a huge, big WIN! WFE is going to be a break-out role for our boy, I’m sure!

4. MAIARA says:

i prefer naked, js

5. Sachertorte says:

CW looks unbelievably handsome!

6. Mitts402002 says:

So can’t decide which I like better. From where I am standing it’s all good. Really good. That boy is going to kill me yet!

7. whiteflower723 says:

Oh Rob! Why? Why? …..nevermind…..*sigh*
    I would prefer to be the ONE (of course) to loosen the bowtie =)
    That’s just my personal opinion. I don’t think I’m alone on this one… ??

8. gkngc04 says:

oh boy! I love this Rob, but then I love all Rob…all the time…..I will miss him….I hope he gets another movie soon, cause I don’t think I will be able to stand not having my daily dose…..

9. Sue says:

Those hands are going to be the death of me!! Anyone notice the “rings”?

10. penni says:

I just fancy Rob. He looks awesome both ways.

11. Roblover says:

I love Rob in anything and anyway you find him. He’s just HOT. Love the little squint. Where’s his shades? Don’t want the sun to hurt his beautiful eyes.

12. Alexandria says:

He will look GORGEOUS in rags!! But wearing that tux, he looks as always breathless!!! I really don’ t know what will I do without my WFE blogg, your comments, the photos…my life will be very boring, I tell you

13. Caty says:

i cant even think about not having my daily dose of rob. he’ll prob hide out and take a break befor the next twilight starts filming :( oh well he deserves it. imagin how crazy this site is gonna get with posts when the movie is near release!…….. and maybe even around oscar season ;)

14. karen says:

Awesome pictures as usual — you ladies who have been manning this site are so very, very awesome. You have provided us not only pictures but your comments which are truthful and honest and inspired me to read the WFE novel (which was awesome). I will miss your pictures and comments and what Robert’s “ladies” all had to say about pictures of him — we will always keep him near our hearts as he goes into his future endeavors. I have read other blogs which are all trash and so not the truth and I find it sad that some people have nothing better to do than to “dish this garbage out”. Please keep us up to date with all Rob’s news and hopefully you will blog on Breaking Dawn. Thank you once again for the awesome job you all have done.

15. DeborahKLA says:

I agree, you ladies have provided us with some absolutely delightful photos for which we are all VERY grateful.

Where are they filming now? It’ll be sad when filming ends. But what great memories for so many of us, especially those who had chance to visit the location and meet their heroes. :-D

• ShyCat says:

Oh, how I wish they were filming in the very small town I live in…the winter home to the Ringling Bros Circus. The author even talked about coming here, in her author notes, when she was researching. Why, oh,why couldn’t Robowski have come….I’ve dreamed for months now that he would make an appearance for something that only could be filmed at Circus World. Maybe Rob will grow some deep appreciation for the circus and come for a holiday….There I’ll be, driving past to go to the grocery store, and there he’ll be flagging me down to ask for direction….and….oh, sorry, got distracted, better stop here and take the rest of that conversation to another site I know ;). Anyway, even though its already late in filming, if any of you ever hear that he is coming to The Circus World Museum, oh please post it! I am looking forward to when the movie comes out though, I am sure the town will make a big production of it at The Ringling Bros Theater as the circus is this town’s living.

16. KittyC says:

I read somewhere that filming for Unbound Captives could begin before he starts Breaking Dawn. Does anyone know?

17. Evan says:

lol these were taken yesterday not today, I should know I finally meet Rob whoop whoop :-) I’m in love all over again Rob was simply AMAZInG :-)))))))

18. Lauren says:

I’m hearing that Bel Ami does not have a distributor in the U.S. It is set for limited release in other countries in November 2010 but not in the U.S. There is a petition to get a distributor in the U.S. The petition can be found in http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/rpatzussuportbelami/
    I would be very upset if I can’t see Bel Ami in the theater. If you would like to see Bel Ami in the U.S., please sign the petition.

19. sole says:

Gorgeous <3

20. Pingback: Top Posts — WordPress.com

21. Angie says:

Hey Deb
    thanks for running my pictures of Rob and Christoph in their Tux’s and Reese looking gorgeous as always
    Here is the Correct Credit: