The Benzini Bros Parade! Sneak Peek at the WfE set ~Spoilers~

From RobPattzNews we’re hearing about the filming of the Circus Parade!!

Tweeted out by extra @Thom_Thumb_

Last day filming for Water for Elephants… 4:48 am call time. Filming the parade on a street Fox has that is NYC except 1930s style!

Here are a few more pictures of the street set from the Fox Studios site. Plenty of room for an elephant! :)

I’m going to miss the excitement of following the filming but just think, we’re that much closer to Water for Elephants in theatres!

picsource and source

I write stuff. About books, music, movies... occasionally about Robert Pattinson. *whistles* I blog with WaterforElephantsFilm.com and CosmopolisFilm.com.
This entry was posted in Fox Movie Studio, Props & Sets, Rumors, Twitter, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to The Benzini Bros Parade! Sneak Peek at the WfE set ~Spoilers~

1. Sus says:

You ladies have done such an excellent job of keeping we KinkerhOOrs updated on all things WFE! I am so excited to see this film…..more than Bel Ami, I think (although I’m seeing that for a totes different reason….*tee-hee*). Do we have any idea of a release date yet?
    Loved seeing all the set pics, as well as pics of our belove Robowski….haven’t seen too much hawter than Rob in a tux! GAH!

Thanks again!
    xoSus

2. Ransomfan says:

deb24601, Just wanted to say thanks so much for all of your hard work bringing WFE information to all of us! Wow, this being the last day is making me feel a little sad for some reason… But I too am looking forward to the movie coming out soon. Will you do a site for his next movie? A western I think? Well, thanks again.

• deb24601 says:

I am having a blast with the Kinkers helping out here! The filming may be done (or almost done) but I’m still looking forward to all the next steps until the movie comes out. And then the DVD… with Extra features… please let there be extra features!

Thank you for your kind words. :)

3. shafirshades says:

Can’t wait ’till the movie comes out :)

4. olivia says:

Thank you dedicated Kinkers. You have done a fantastic job with this lovely website. It has been a delight following the WFE adventures of the cast, crew, and Rosie!
    I am so excited about this film, it promises to be an exceptional production that will be a smash hit here and abroad.
    Applause and a standing ovation for you ladies!
    (Please continue the awesome reporting on future films if possible. I will surely be one of the dedicated readers.)

5. Barb Durtche says:

I love all you’ve done to keep us in the loop! One question though…..has there been any Hal Holbrook sighting? Us older ladies have our heart throbs as well….lol

• tinkrbe1l3 says:

There hasn’t been :( If I have to guess…I don’t think we’ll see him. His scenes are mostly interior and the paps aren’t exactly on the look out for him when he does exterior work. We might just have to sit tight for the official stills.