Director Tweets! News on todays shoot & guess who’s picture wrapped *tear*

We are putty in Mr. Lawrence's twitter hands

At this point, we are all a bit addicted to Francis Lawrence’s tweets. He shares great tidbits and keeps fans up-to-date. Today was no exception.

What a change… Shooting the modern circus with Hal Holbrook and Paul scheider today. They are amazing.

In case you don’t remember, Hal Holbrook plays the older Jacob :). UPDATE: Paul Schneider plays the modern circus manager, Charlie, that Older Jacob befriends and shares his story with in the script. (from @Hibbits: @H2OforElephants yes. He plays Charlie.)

The other news Mr. Lawrence shared was bittersweet:

Also… We have picture wrapped Marlena, Camel and Rosie… Very sad to see everyone go.

Ugh….Reese Witherspoon, Jim Norton, and Tai are done filming WFE….it’s coming to an end, folks….and this hurts :(

Thanks as always for sharing, Mr. Lawrence!

Source

This entry was posted in Elephants, Francis Lawrence, Hal Holbrook, Reese Witherspoon, Rosie, Tai, Twitter, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Director Tweets! News on todays shoot & guess who’s picture wrapped *tear*

1. MAIARA says:

SO SAD , but it means that the movie is almost finished and soon it will heat the theathers =)

2. Sandy says:

Does anyone know what the date for the movie to be released will be? Can’t wait to see it because I enjoyed the book so much!!

3. Sandy says:

Sorry for the previous comment. What I wanted to know is when will the movie be in theaters?

4. Lisa says:

Bittersweet, for sure… I hate to see filming come to an end – but it does mean the movie will be on it’s way sooner rather than later.

5. Wow. It’s like a punch in the stomach, isn’t it? It’s not just because a Rob Drought is right around the corner, it’s because this is one ride I don’t want to get off. I think we all know that we have witnessed something very special for the future of Rob’s career.

I look forward to post production and the release of Bel Ami and WFE, but I want to
    thank you again now for all of your hard work on this site, your sister site for Bel Ami, and your individual sites. Whatever project Rob signs on for next (come on MRP, Rob needs to record some music!), you can be sure I’ll be there with you, too.

Lisa

6. Chris says:

I’ll echo the others… I’ve been following faithfully although I haven’t commented. But now that it’s coming to a close I just realized how much I’m going to miss this movie being made. It’s been something special to watch from afar. I hope the finished movie is as spectacular as I think it’s going to be. :) Thanks for all your hard work in keeping us up to date with the latest info.

7. OutOfMyElement says:

SOB.

8. Elizabeth says:

Hal Holbrooke is one of my favorite actors. I saw him do his one man show as Mark Twain. He is awesome.
    Sorry too that this is coming to an end. You made this an extra special experience with all of the reports, photos and updates. I am very grateful.

9. Dee says:

This has been an amazing adventure and thanks to you girls I feel like a part of the production. I think we should all be invited to the post-wrap cast party.

10. Tillawanda says:

You have no idea how fun this has been for the fans of WFE. It has been a hot, miserable summer in Virginia, where the only excitement comes from Congressmen and Senators who misbehave, and even they seem to have been sidelined by the heat (well, we did have that Russian spy thing, but that was wrapped up quickly)!

Cheers to everyone involved in the production, and the fans in CA who shared their experiences and pictures with the rest of us. Will miss you all! Thanks again.

11. Alexandria says:

Such a great part of my days will be missing after all this sharing experiences, pictures and feelings comes to an end. To be part of this blog has been an honor and a very, very sweet part of my life. Thanks you all, Kinkers, fans and RobLovers. I will miss you A LOT.

12. twimom says:

Does anyone find it eecky that Robert Pattinson played Reese Withspoon’s son in Vanity Fair and her love interest in Water for Elephants? I’m just asking.

13. Dane says:

I am a little confused. If Reese and Rosie are done filming…then what in the world is going to be filmed in Tennessee????

14. alex says:

Thanks everyone. Thanks all Rob fans for supporting his films.

I feel sad though. Hope WFE & Bel Ami will be good movies. I’ll miss Rob too.

15. sunshine says:

on location vacations website does have filming sites in chattanooga