A few more WFE pics from 7.28!

What’s that? You wish there were a few more wet Robowski pictures to cap off this epic WFE day?? Well here ya go! And check out the smile. I may or may not have added a few of my personal favourites from the day in the gallery. ;) *Kinker Debb needs to calm down. Most of these are NOT HQ. Sorry*

and I cropped this one… *blush*

angieplace007viasource

I write stuff. About books, music, movies... occasionally about Robert Pattinson. *whistles* I blog with WaterforElephantsFilm.com and CosmopolisFilm.com.
This entry was posted in Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to A few more WFE pics from 7.28!

1. rpattzgirl says:

Love it! Love him! Lovin the sandals and socks!

2. Holly says:

I love your blog!! Thanks for being so thorough on updates and fun pics… I check in every night and it always makes me smile! :)

3. Melissa says:

Not HQ? Not a problem. I love his smile, and I giggle every time I see those socks and sandals. I, too, come here every day via Facebook. Keep up the great work!

4. Christa64c says:

I actually gasped for air when I scrolled to that cropped
    photo! That man is breathtaking. Even in the black socks and sandals. LOL!
    Thank you all for doing such a wonderful job keeping us
    connected to our favorite Vet!

5. Elizabeth says:

What a beautiful smile. Still I can’t believe Rob has been in Cal this long and still has those white legs!
    I will miss these new pics every day, you girls have spoiled us.

6. Calitwichick says:

Who knew rob could make socks and sandals so hot looking! Lol the man would look hot in just a fig leaf I suspect!

7. faby says:

hermosa sonrisa y hermoso precioso rob con sandalias jajaja y calsetines, creo que es la escena del tren y el bajo la lluvia.

robert un encanto hermoso muñeco

8. Pingback: Simply Robert Pattinson // Your Ultimate Online Fan Resource for Robert Pattinson! // News, Photos, Media, and more!

9. bagnidilucca says:

I loved the book and now I am really looking forward to the movie.

10. Linsey says:

He has the BEST smile!!! I am so looking forward to this movie. Such an amazing cast, I’m so glad Christoph Waltz is a part of it! It looks like Rob really enjoyed filming this movie, I loved reading all the stories of the extras. Without exception, they all had a great experience filming and had nothing but nice/wonderful things to say about Rob. How could you just not love him more?! He is beyond swoon worthy!

11. shafirshades says: