*NEW PICS* #WFE Peep Show – Rob Switches from Coke Zero to Classic Coke!

Check out our circus side show! A world exclusive PEEP at Water for Elephants final day of filming in Los Angeles on July 28 compliments of honorary Kinker Angie!

INSANE!

CLICK TO ENLARGE...if you think you can handle it!

Photos by AngiesPlace007 / theCelebrityJuicer

Gasp and swoon and clutch the coke! Rob is hot to trot in this peep show! And Christoph is popping in there too! The HQs are gonna need a siren attached!

In addition to these pictures of Coca Cola’s new spokesperson, Kinker Angie captured quite alot: WET Robowski, Too cool for school Robowski, Owwie boo boo Robowski, and quite the gem in one photo: Christoph Waltz, Robert Pattinson, Producers Gil Netter and Andrew Tennenbaum, and Director Francis Lawrence! Whoa! Will you be able to handle it? Guess we’ll find out later when all the pics are released. Thanks Angie!

BEWARE OF HOTNESS BELOW!

This entry was posted in Christoph Waltz, Exclusive, Filming Locations, Francis Lawrence, On Location, Props & Sets, Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to *NEW PICS* #WFE Peep Show – Rob Switches from Coke Zero to Classic Coke!

1. Pingback: Foto… foto… foto…. dal set… - RobertPattinsonMoms

2. Carly says:

Can we the fans interest Rob in doing a new coke add? Ya know one where he takes his shirt off (or possibly more?)

3. Liz says:

Is it a sign that I may be in OD mode when I have palpitations just seeing the way that bottle is being held? Oh and don’t get me STARTED on the drinking!!! I may need therapy here… ;0)

4. Red_Headed_Lust says:

Oh my! Coke should seriously be paying him for those.

5. Sylvia says:

like always, beautiful. It is not possible to say otherwise.

6. Cyn says:

GAH!!! WetRob!!! Classic Coke drinking Rob!!! I <3 you Kinker Tink ;)

7. LeslieHeartsRob says:

Could I please be that bottle….just for one swig…..sigh

8. Pingback: Pics of Rob From the WFE Set – July 28 « SeniStudios

9. Pingback: Robert Pattinson News – The latest news, photos and videos of Robert Pattinson » Blog Archive » New Pictures of Robert Pattinson Taking a Break on Set of “Water for Elephants” – July 28th

10. Pingback: Diario Twilight: Rob y su coca-cola!

11. Carla says:

Nothing like the real thing Baby!!!

12. Alexandria says:

OMG!!! Did you see the way he nibbles/sucks at his Classic Coke bottle???. Between that and the way he holds his cigarrete, hanging between those beautiful lips… I think I will need therapy too, and very, very soon… Oh my!!!

13. Ali says:

Wondering if Coca Cola stock went up this week. :)