PHOTOS: Jankowski House Set Pics from Reader Nicole

Reader Nicole sent us these great pics of the Water for Elephants set. The Jankowski House in Chickamauga, GA. Thanks Nicole!

If you are were wanting to see him he is filming at the home site set in Chickamauga GA. He arrived at 5:15 this morning and has been there most of the day. The house where they are filming is located on West Cove Road. They did have the road blocked off one mile each direction so no one could get close to the house. However, at five this morning the road was open but was closed by 7:30. I know he will be filming there on and off for three days. The set will be broke down on Monday. You might be able to at least get a glimpse if you drove by.

The Jankowski House

This entry was posted in Filming Locations, On Location, Props & Sets, Set Soldiers, Water for Elephants and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to PHOTOS: Jankowski House Set Pics from Reader Nicole

1. deb24601 says:

Pretty house and I LOVE the old cars. :) Thanks Nicole!!

2. chico's mama says:

i hope everyone shows some good old southern manners. i live close but i will not go cause looks like there is enough there already.lol (i wouldn’t go anyway) he is a special guy,hope some of you youngun’s get to see him. have fun!!!!!!

3. molly says:

such a fantastic choice for the jankowski home! this is EXACTLY how i pictured the home when reading. as a native of n. georgia, its so exciting to have them in the area. nothing eventful ever seems to happen north of atlanta, this is just epic!

4. Elizabeth says:

Perfect house! Love the pics, great job to get these!

5. Cecilia says:

I love the look of the house too! i pictured it looking Alot like that so great job!!

6. Linda says:

Love the house – the cars are great too! Thank you, Nicole!

7. RoseT says:

Go Nicole! I need to send you my pictures.

8. SinMotion says:

The house looks beautiful. My only confusion is the mountainous scenery in the background. In the actual novel they (Jacob and Marlena) take up residence in IL. IL is flat and I haven’t scene any mountainous ranges while I lived and traveled throughout there. Are they changing the local of where they decide to settle down for the film?

9. Stacey R says:

I would say they would most likely change the setting in post-production. They did that in all of the Twlight Saga movies a lot! As for the rest of the Water for Elephants production at the house. Sorry to say guys, it’s over! I was the last persont to leave the set tonight and I followed the trailers all the way back to The Choo Choo. Everything is gone…trailers, TomKats trucks, furniture, cars everything. There will be people there for most likely the next week looking over the house as they are afraid people will want to get a piece of “Water For Elephants!”