VIDEO: Rob’s last day on set, waves goodbye to fans

Waving goodbye to fans

Walking to trailer

PIC: via : via : via (lol) VID: Source : via

This entry was posted in Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to VIDEO: Rob’s last day on set, waves goodbye to fans

1. shafirshades says:

The filming may have wrapped, but I still got the WFE spirit in me
    Bye, Robowski… :'( See you at April 15th! :)

2. Nancy99 says:

ahhhh…that was too sweet..he looked content and happy….I wonder where he is headed next? I hope that he gets lots of rest and love….go to Toronto Rob and get a lot of lovin’.

3. Sylvia says:

thanks, was a verry nice picture, he looks so happy and it makes me happy to!

4. Sandy says:

Has he left TN yet? So sad to see him wrap up the movie but am looking forward to WFE in April!!

5. jan says:

*waves bye bye*

Love you, Robowski!
    Have a good rest before shooting Breaking Dawn and more…the universe needs you in good shape for years to come!

6. Stephanie Gilliam says:

Rob, hope you get lots of rest!!! Thanks for comming to our neck of the woods!!!! Come back soon!!!!!

7. Elizabeth says:

So sad it’s over. Rob looks tired, but happy. Now he can take his little dog home and relax!

8. ElephantsFaithful100% says:

Jeez I feel like a friend is moving away, what is wrong with me?? Bubye Jacob J….

9. Rob_ina says:

OHMMMMMMG. Robowski is SOFA KING HOTT in yellow!!@!#!@

10. Jackalyn says:

Oh what a night, all the rain, the heat, and the standing, was so worth it! To see him drive by smiling, and waving, (sigh..)

But i have to say it is so much easier to love him from afar, having him in the city really caused me anxiety! I was definitely walking the stalk/do not stalk line. Such a hard place to be in.

It was a great few days though, and have to say, we would welcome him back to the “scenic city” anytime!!

11. CC says: