PHOTO: Robowski’s children in ‘Water For Elephants’…all five!

I love our facebook page. Gems always pop up over there.

awwww!

We’re already familiar with the two cute tots on the left. The other 3 are definitely new to us :)

You can visit our facebook HERE
Check out the gallery for more gems over the months from our facebook page

Thanks to Sonya (mother of the two cute tots), Tabitha, Shelley, George, Eric, Lisa, Kelli, and Redgie for contributing to our facebook page :)

This entry was posted in Cast, Costumes, Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to PHOTO: Robowski’s children in ‘Water For Elephants’…all five!

1. kelli (gkngc04) says:

How fun to see my Pocket Edward showing up in random places! thanks Kinker Tink!

2. Pingback: Jacob and Marlena’s Children « Water for Elephants Fan Blog

3. Adriana says:

Pics looks awesome!!
    awwwwwwwwwww!!!! Robowski’s children are adorable!!! <3

4. halfmyself says:

awwwwwhhhh…the little Robowskis are darling! :)

5. Alice87 says:

soooooooooo cute…… Thanx for sharing!

I just love the fact, that Mini-E is Team Rosie, too! :)

6. yaelfica says:

aawwww how cute is that???!! and the robwards all around the WFE set!! priceless!!;)

7. Pingback: Water for Elephants: Meet Jacob Jankowski’s 5 children | Cullen Boys Anonymous

8. Linda says:

Thanks – the kids are so cute! I’m so glad more pictures were posted. I was having withdrawals for a minute!!

9. ransomfan says:

Wow, so nice that the pictures just keep coming. I saw Rob at the Teen Awards sitting in the front row, to me he seemed a little sad. I hope his personal life is going as well as his professional life. He use to always smile, kind of like he couldn’t help it, now he seems not to be as happy as he use to be. Maybe he misses his family, or maybe he misses someone else? I don’t know, but I hope that if he is not seeing anyone right now, that he will meet her soon, fall madly in love and be very happy again! He deserves to be happy!

10. 08ertwilighter says:

anybody else catch that the oldest boy might be at least as tall as rob? or that rob (24?) wouldn’t be old enough to have had a teenage son?

• MAIARA says:

no, Rob is so much taller than that and i guess they will make Rob look older, look at the last pic of him on set and you’ll see.

• Linda says:

The kids look like they are standing on a hill too. That might make the older kid look a little taller.

11. Pingback: ROBERT PATTINSON BRASIL | A sua 1ª e melhor fonte de informações sobre o Robert Pattinson no Brasil! » Novas fotos dos sets de “Water for Elephants”

12. Pingback: Picture of all five Robowski’s children in ‘Water For Elephants’

13. Pingback: Diario Twilight: *SPOILERS* Foto de los hijos de Jacob Jankowski en WFE!

14. John Goodall says:

The two little guys on the left are in costume. It appears to me that the other 3 kids are not in WFE wardrobe. Are you sure they are not siblings posing with their younger brothers??? What do I know but I have my doubts.

15. Pingback: Ultimate Pattinson.com || Era eclipse || Tu mejor recurso de Robert Pattinson

16. Roblover says:

Thanks for sharring. My spirit has truly been lifted by these 5 happy faces.

17. Great article, thanks for sharing this. I have subscribed to your RSS feed and am looking forward to reading more from you.
    Keep up the good work and don’t stop posting please.

18. Karen says:

The 2 girls are sisters from Atlanta and the older boy is an 8th grader from Signal Mountain, Tennessee

19. Pingback: LetMeSign.Com || Your 24/7 resource with everything on Robert Pattinson Celebrating ONE YEAR ONLINE! » Water For Elephants extra is impressed with the skills of Robert Pattinson

20. sonyalita says:

All kids were in costume…this was taken after they had gotten ready for their scene. They all did a great job!

21. sonyalita says: