Reese Witherspoon Honoured with Star on The Hollywood Walk Of Fame

Can I get a Woot Woot?!?!?!? *Throws star-shaped confetti* We are sending huge congratulations to Reese Witherspoon as she receives the 2425th star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame!!

Ceremony details from Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.

Emcee: Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, President/CEO Leron Gubler
Guest speaker: Director James L. Brooks
2,425th Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in the Category of Motion Pictures
At 6262 Hollywood Boulevard in front of the W Hollywood Hotel
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 11:00 a.m.

Academy Award® winner Reese Witherspoon is one of Hollywood’s most sought-after and respected actresses. Witherspoon grew up in Tennessee and returned to her roots to play June Carter Cash in the musical biopic, Walk the Line. Her performance earned her the 2005 Academy Award® for Best Actress, the BAFTA, the Golden Globe, the Screen Actors Guild Award, the New York Film Critics Award, and many other honors. Witherspoon stars in Columbia Pictures,’ How Do You Know, a comedy from Academy Award®-winning writer-director James L. Brooks (As Good As It Gets, Broadcast News, Terms of Endearment). The film, also starring Owen Wilson, Paul Rudd and Jack Nicholson, will be released in theaters December 17.   Read more

To celebrate Reese’s star we’re posting some of our favourite photos of Reese as Marlena! She is going to shine in Water for Elephants.

More of our favourite WFE Reese PLUS a gallery from the Walk of Fame ceremony. Also…we have a question for you. ;) After the jump!

Did we post your favourite? Share your favourite Reese Witherspoon film (so far ;) ) or WFE photo of Reese in the comments section.

source

Hollywood Walk of Fame photos picsource

I write stuff. About books, music, movies... occasionally about Robert Pattinson. *whistles* I blog with WaterforElephantsFilm.com and CosmopolisFilm.com.
This entry was posted in Cast, Reese Witherspoon, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Reese Witherspoon Honoured with Star on The Hollywood Walk Of Fame

1. Annie says:

Oh so many good ones to choose from! I’m gonna go with the first one I saw her in. The Man in the Moon. Awesome movie. A little sad, but I love it.

2. BlackCatMima says:

I’ve been a huge fan of Reese’s since Man in the Moon first came out in 1991. It was showing that fall at the little arthouse cinema in the town I was attending grad school. Her performance (at 14) just blew me away. I have tried to see all of her films ever since.
    My other 2 favorites, because I could never pick just one, would be Pleasantville and Walk the Line. I adore all 3 of these films and love all of her performances in them as well. She’s also worked with some of my most favorite actors in these films too!
    Cannot WAIT to see Reese and Rob in WFE!!

3. deb24601 says:

I love a few of her first films, Election and Cruel Intentions. If I had to pick just one…I dunno…I can’t….I’ll be back. I have to think. :)

4. Elizabeth says:

I loved the movie Legally Blond, I can’t think of another actress that could have played the role better than Reese. Of course she was amazing in Walk the Line.

5. RobCatCdn says:

You {Reese} go girl! That’s great! :-)
    Lovely pics … esp. the ones with Rob. ;-)

Loved her in each of the movies already mentioned but I also loved her in “Just Like Heaven” and “Sweet Home Alabama”.

Thanks for sharing Deb! <3

6. crystal says:

I loved her in “Sweet Home Alabama.” Since she’s actually from the South, she has an authentic accent. So many actors and actresses fake it and it’s horrible! She’s a great actress.

7. Pingback: Reese Witherspoon conquista la sua stella sulla celebre Hollywood Walk of Fame | Twilight Italia

8. Drooler says:

Election! Brilliant. But Water for Elephants could be my new favorite: signs are good!