Hold on to your hat! New release date for Water for Elephants?

Grab a paper bag and hold on to your hat.

Word on the street (actually word from @boxofficemojo ) is that the release date for Water for Elephants has been pushed back from April 15th, 2011 (my old favourite day of the year) to April 22, 2011 (my new favourite day of the year). We’re checking it out.

I don't want to wait for this either. Trust me. ;)

source

I write stuff. About books, music, movies... occasionally about Robert Pattinson. *whistles* I blog with WaterforElephantsFilm.com and CosmopolisFilm.com.
This entry was posted in Fox Movie Studio, Water for Elephants, Worldwide release dates and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Hold on to your hat! New release date for Water for Elephants?

1. Sachertorte says:

B..bu..but.. why?

I don’t want to wait.

*sits in the corner crying*

2. Aubryn says:

What is this a joke?? Grrrr…. that is an entire week more of obsessive Robowski thoughts!

3. silkyfine49 says:

lets just cry,i am so excited to see water for elephants, please don’t change the opening date no more.

4. silkyfine49 says:

please don’t change the opening date no more,i’m so excited to see WATER FOR ELEPHANTS.

5. Elizabeth says:

Nooooooo!

6. tinkrbe1l3 says:

Folks have been making some thoughtful speculations on the move. I liked a comment I read that said pushing it back a week puts WFE closer to the summer blockbuster season and could get even more attention that way.

7. Roblover says:

I’m trying to be patient and trust they know what they’re doing!

8. Pingback: Spunk-Ransom.Com || Robert Pattinson

9. Pingback: Worldwide Releases of Water for Elephants « Robert & Kristen Web

10. Pingback: Updated list of international release dates for ‘Water for Elephants’ | Team-Twilight

11. Pingback: Updated list of international release dates for ‘Water for Elephants’ | Twilight News Beat

12. Pingback: Twilight Britney Fan » Blog Archive » Tentative Updates on Worldwide Premiere dates of “Water For Elephants”

13. Pingback: Worldwide release dates for ‘Water for Elephants’ | Twilight Reality