Finnish WFE trailer with additional footage!!!

Wowza!!

Again, wowza. I don’t have words yet…

trailer via BlogTwiBrasil

*UPDATE* I had to remove the gifs that were posted here, sorry. You can find them all on our H2O Tumblr!

Screencaps by @fab_w

Follow @h2oforelephants on Twitter and Facebook!

I write stuff. About books, music, movies... occasionally about Robert Pattinson. *whistles* I blog with WaterforElephantsFilm.com and CosmopolisFilm.com.
This entry was posted in Christoph Waltz, Hal Holbrook, Official Trailer, Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Rosie, Tai, Water for Elephants and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Finnish WFE trailer with additional footage!!!

1. Adriana says:

oh my god!!!
    I HAVE NO WORDS!!!!
    we have the kiss…..

and music is amazing..everything in this movie is AMAZING!!!!
    <3 <3 <3

2. Good grief! Why is it such an emotional experience for me? I’m a mess. The trailer is beyond beautiful, as is Rob. I agree with Adriana. I HAVE NO WORDS!!!!

3. Sue says:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…..OMG!!!! This movie is going to be absolutely beautiful from start to finish!!! If Rob isn’t taken seriously as an actor…then I don’t know what more he can do to prove it!! April 2011 cannot get here soon enough!

4. somanywards says:

sigh… Oh April… let us count the days*

5. Alice87 says:

I have tears in my eyes!!! OMG!!! This is just…. it looks soooooo amazing!!!

6. Carroll Taylor says:

Beautiful! I love the extra footage, too. If the camera angles and sound editing in the trailer are this amazing, then the entire film is going to be incredible. Hurry up, April!

7. RobCatCdn says:

More Rob … yesssss! Esp. at :35 and 1:39 *THUD* Oh what am I saying??? Every one of his scenes is thud worthy!

The first trailer was Amazing but I love this one even more ’cause we see more of Rob’s acting. So now I’m doubly excited! :-)

8. Pingback: Nuove scene, nuove foto e musica per “Water For Elephants” | Twilight Italia

9. Ellen says:

Can’t wait to see the movie!

10. Katrina says:

oh lord imagin what were gonna do when clips from the movie come out or during the press junket. ugh im dying. that extra week added on doesnt help either ahaha

11. Elizabeth says:

I have tears in my eyes and goosebumps! Breathe…

12. Roblover says:

Aaa-maaa-zing!!!! Being patient used to be my strong suit. Now it’s sooo hard. (sobs)Thanks for the trailer.

13. Gorgeeeeeeeeeeeeus. This is perfetc. Rob como Jacob é liiiiiindoooo e perfeito demais.Não tem como não se apaixonar.Tá tudo lindo,figurino,cenario,atores excelentes,ótima direção……tem tudo pra ser um sucesso completo. #Team Jacob Jancoswki

14. yeuxdebleu says:

Did anyone else notice some scenes have been flipped? For instance, Marlena approaches Silver Star from the opposite side in the US trailer.

15. silkyfine49 says:

this is all so great, love it

16. outatheblue says:

This movie looks incredible. Robert is the perfect Jacob. He has the sweetness and the sensitivity and gentleness to be Jacob.

17. amira says:

this movie is going to be epic