Official Water For Elephants website debuts

Water For Elephants has an official website!

www.waterforelephants.com

So far, it displays the trailer and a beautiful edit of their poster. Plus release date, tagline, facebook “like”, and other legal info

cap from the website

Hopefully a Water For Elephants store will be added. I know I would like to purchase one of these desperately…or start sweet talking a theater manager. :)

from a theater in Los Angeles

93 more days!!!!

via Source

Follow @h2oforelephants on Twitter and Facebook!

This entry was posted in Christoph Waltz, Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Official Water For Elephants website debuts

1. Gah!! Literally gives me goosebumps. Just so you know, though, this will always be my official WFE website.

2. SnowyHedwig says:

Sweet talk a manager, casually remove the poster from a box when no one is looking… (LOOK! Is that Rob?!)

Glad to hear about the new site, it just makes it feel like we’re that much closer to seeing this on the big screen!

3. Pingback: Disponible la Página Web Oficial de “Water for Elephants” | Tu Web de Crepúsculo

4. silkyfine49 says:

i am so excited about this movie, can’t wait to see

5. RobPattzBoo says:

I get all warm and fuzzy inside every single time I watch that trailer!

6. RobCatCdn says:

This is great! My “go to” WFE will always be here but just the fact that the studio created a Web site for the movie (not always done) is a sign of confidence. :-)

I want that poster too! I will find a way to get it. ;-)

7. Johnny D. says:

WFE the book, hit me hard, short circuiting every emotion. Haven’t been touched by a book like this in years. Casting for the movie is dead on, wetting appetites to the extreme w/ tremendous anticipation of it’s release. Like a kid waiting for Christmas I’m overcome with excitement. Images of scenes dance in my head. I only pray that the movie remains faithful to the book and those images. The trailer gives me hope of that, so do the stills, making me more excited than I ever thought possible.

8. Shirley Storrs says:

I hope after this movie comes to theatres Rob will no longer be pegged as “Twilight’s Robt. Pattinson” on talk shoes, etc..

9. Pingback: ELEPHANTastic! (5) – Water for Elephants | DAILY DOSE OF ART