Moviefone.com on Water For Elephants: “Oscar buzz has already begun”

Moviefone.com listed Water For Elephants among the ’75 Films We Can’t Wait to See This Year’!

‘Water for Elephants’
Release Date: Apr. 22
Starring: Robert Pattinson, Reese Witherspoon
What It’s About: A veterinary student joins a traveling circus as their animal vet after both of his parents are killed.
The Buzz: All eyes are on Pattinson as he takes on another major role outside of the ‘Twilight’ series; Oscar buzz has already begun.

Thanks LiRock ;)

Click HERE to grab a countdown WFE widget.

This entry was posted in Christoph Waltz, Francis Lawrence, Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Moviefone.com on Water For Elephants: “Oscar buzz has already begun”

1. rpattzgirl says:

There had better be OSCAR buzz about this movie…there aren’t any other movies like this, and I already know the performances are going to be stellar (although, I worry about Reese sometimes, don’t hate me. Love her, but not her movies).
    Rob already had Oscar performances behind in my book…but between this & Cosmo, Hollywood better be paying attention!

2. deb24601 says:

Oh this made me smile BIG!!!! :) 2011 – The Year of ROB!

3. Pingback: Diario Twilight: Moviefone.com – WFE: “los rumores de Oscar ya ha comenzado”

4. silkyfine49 says:

rob, i am for you on this oscar buzz, keep smiling

5. Pingback: Tweets that mention Moviefone.com on Water For Elephants: “Oscar buzz has already begun” | Water for Elephants – The Movie Starring Robert Pattinson, Reese Witherspoon & Christoph Waltz -- Topsy.com

6. samsymarie says:

Seriously, if Rob doesn’t get an Oscar nomination for this movie, I’m going to SCREAM all the way across the big blue pond – I promise! I sincerely hope he’ll finally get the recognition he deserves!

7. Pingback: Twilight Britney Fan » Blog Archive » Moviefone: on Water For Elephants: “Oscar buzz has already begun”

8. Roblover says:

I totally agree with all of you. This is the year for Robert Pattinson.

9. Pingback: WATER FOR ELEPHANTS AND BREAKING DAWN IN MOVIEFONE’S ’75 FILMS WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THIS YEAR’ « SeniStudios

10. Pingback: + + U l t i m a t e .R o b e r t . P a t t i n s o n { Tu web web de Robert Pattinson en español }

11. Pingback: Twilight Team | Sua fonte brasileira de informações sobre a saga Crepúsculo

12. Pingback: WFE and Breaking Dawn in Moviefone’s 75 Films We Can’t Wait to See in 2011 « The Pattinson Code

13. Pru says:

This will be a lovely movie, I’m sure – but Rob has so many big roles in his future, and it takes time to mature in his craft, even with his natural talent. There is plenty of time for an Oscar for Rob in the coming years. What we should watch for is not necessarily an Oscar-caliber performance, but a good, solid performance that speaks to his abilities
    and highlights his potential. He is building his repertoire of noteworthy performances. The Oscar roles will come- but give him some time.

• Emilie says:

I completely agree. I doubt he’ll be nominated for an Oscar..its too early. However, I think this is the perfect movie to prove his worth as an actor.