NEW Water For Elephants poster!!!!!

OH. MY. GOD. A new Water For Elephants poster…this day just keeps getting better…

Thanks scarletevenings!

A nice collection of all 3 posters so far by  ForTheLoveOfRob

Fan and supporter of all things Robert Pattinson. Co-chauffeur on, co-blogger on, co-kinker on, as well as upcoming films:,,,, Co-blogger on
This entry was posted in Christoph Waltz, Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to NEW Water For Elephants poster!!!!!

1. Red_Headed_Lust says:

Holy Shit!

2. Southernbelle says:

OMG! I want that!

3. Pingback: NOVO POSTER DE WATER FOR ELEPHANTS « eclipsevemai

4. rpattzgirl says:

Holy fucking Shit!!! This is too much!!! ROB has FRIED my brain!!! BEE-U-TIFUL!!!!

5. Pingback: ROBERT PATTINSON BRASIL | A sua 1ª e melhor fonte de informações sobre o Robert Pattinson no Brasil! » Novo pôster de ‘Water for Elephants’

6. Pingback: Regalazo!!.. Nuevo Poster De Water For Elephants » Saga de Crepúsculo – Sitio de Fans

7. LTavares2010 says:

Wow!!! A poster to attract millions and millions of people to go and watch WFE. I love the concept of the poster, I love the colors, I love the photo and I absolutely love the MODEL: Robert Pattinson.

8. Ana says:

Just kill me now!!!

9. Pingback: Robert Pattinson Australia » New THUD WFE Poster

10. Zuza says:

I love this poster, much better than the first one.But I think they photoshoped Rob’s face terribly. Looks great but not very like him. Well, anyway best poster so far. ;) Oh I so wish i could hung it on the wall in a frame or something. BEAU-TI-FUL.

11. durtyrob4ever says:

12. Pingback: New ‘Water For Elephants’ Poster! « CullensNews

13. Pingback: NEW Water For Elephants poster! | Cullen Boys Anonymous

14. Becky says:

Any word as to what rating movie this will get?

15. exclusiverob says:

OMG, he is so sexty. I want this poster NOW!!

16. ndnwmn says:

I don’t know what anyone else thinks, but if God could find his way, to make the time to make me 40 years younger…oh boy…..whew…. He is so gorgeous…the trailers for this movie are stunning…This is going to be huge…

17. Pingback: Nuovo poster, trailer e la data ufficiale della premiere per “Water For Elephants” e l’uscita francese di “On The Road” | Twilight Italia

18. Adriana says:

19. Pingback: Robert Pattinson News – The latest news, photos and videos of Robert Pattinson » Blog Archive » New “Water for Elephants” Poster With Robert Pattinson

20. Pingback: TWILIGHT SAGA – Allt du behöver veta inom Twilight fenomenet | Twilight | New Moon | Eclipse | Breaking Dawn @ Spotlife Ny WFE poster på Robert

21. Pingback: Robert Pattinson – Online . com » New ‘Water For Elephants’ Poster

22. Alice87 says:

OH. MY. GAWD.

I have no words to describe how much I´m looking forward to this movie!!!!

I just loooooooove the posters! All three of them!!!

23. Jean says:

This is a beautiful Poster and Rob is actually more beautiful than this picture shows him but I want it any way. He is really good at his expressions. So very handsome.

24. Pingback: ROBERT PATTINSON FAN | The 1st & Most Extensive Site On The Web [Celebrating FIVE Years Online!]

25. Pingback: New Water for Elephants Poster « | A Twilight Saga Fansite | Latest News on Eclipse and Breaking Dawn

26. Pingback: New Water For Elephants Poster With Robert Pattinson!! - Breaking Dawn

27. ransomfan says:

Wow, well everyone already said it all, he is beautiful, sexy, unforgetable, and just plain wantable. Everyone wishes they were younger and available in 2011, and that Rob would be interested… It’s a beautiful dream.

28. Pingback: New ‘Water For Elephants’ Poster With Robert Pattinson!! | Breaking Dawn @

29. Jules1 says:

The book was wonderful; I am so excited about the movie! I think Reese is as equally beautiful as Rob. They are two beautiful people who look really, really amazing together!

30. Pingback: ‘Water For Elephants’: Robert Pattinson, Reese Witherspoon Talk Lov… | Robert Pattinson

31. Pingback: Új film Robert Pattinson szereplésével – Kaien-dono Blogja

32. Myrna says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He’s so cute. I can’t wait to see this movie!

33. mel17 says:

what’s the font used, btw?… just curious..