Water For Elephants gets a premiere date and location!

New York City! The circus is coming to town!

Francis Lawrence tweeted today some highly anticipated information:

And while IMDb lists Water For Elephants as completed, the director says otherwise. We’ll go with him ;) Stay tuned for international premieres. Which countries will get lucky?!

75 more days! and 70 days til the premiere!

This entry was posted in Francis Lawrence, Twitter, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Water For Elephants gets a premiere date and location!

1. Kristen says:

noooo….so sad. Me and my friends were set soldiers and spent months out on the sets in L.A. We were all hoping to be able to attend the premiere but NY is too far for all of us. kinda disappointed :(

• ndnwmn says:

That is sad….On the other hand, you were able to be in on so much that the rest of us could of only wished for…there has to be some solice in that…I know you will enjoy it no matter when you get to see it…I hope you find the blessing in that…:)

• tinkrbe1l3 says:

:( i know you guys are disappointed.

2. The Christoph Contingent will be representing! Sacher and her husband will be attending!

3. ndnwmn says:

We’ve been hearing 4/22…my co workers and I have already requested the day off, and now are praying it will be in Imax, either way, we are so there…

4. Christa64c says:

I’m planning a 12 hr road trip from Iowa to Texas for the opening. Going to meet a fellow Pattinsonh00r for the movie. The trailers for W4E are amazing. This movie is going to be a huge step for Rob. Soooo excited!!

5. roslynselene says:

What about Los Angeles, guys? Do you think there will be one here? Hmmm…

6. cullengal89 says:

i am so freaking excited that it is premiering in NYC cause i only live 3 hours from the city and that is the week of my spring break so i am thinking premiere and shopping trip possibly since they are always in LA or i cant cause of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

counting down till this movie comes out

7. sasha says:

can anyone tell me where in nyc and the street im in nyc and im happy its there i so want to see rob

8. gail says:

The WFE posters are amazing. Does anyone how we can get copies (poster size), especially of the one focusing on Rob. Can’t wait for WFE.

9. somanywards says:

“Start spreading the news…” ;)
    Supersqueeee!!!!!

10. jenn says:

This is so cool being that I only live 40 minutes from the city… Yay!! I really hope to make it there… Where’s the exact location?

11. panache21 says:

i cant wait for this! good thing the city is only 2 hours away :-) oh and christophwaltzfans.com i love your site! hope everyone has a safe trip! AH THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST DAY EVER!

12. Kristine says:

Does anyone know how to get tickets for the premier?

13. Janet says:

Hi I’m from out of town and planning to attend WFE premiere I’m starting to make travel arrangements and need to know whether they normally hand out bracelets or do fans camping out in NY? Also any idea which theaters have red carpet premieres? Thanks for any insite.

14. Lisa says:

I was also wondering how to get tickets. How does this whole thing work?

15. cristina says:

i might go to ny :D
    i just want to meet robert and give him a hug

16. Trish says:

I went to Robs Premier in NYC for Remember Me, and they handed out wristbands that morning for the red carpet. But I have yet to find out what theater they will be holding it at. I am already booking my trip!! I got to meet him last time, VERY NICE GUY!!! Good Luck everyone!!

17. Megan says:

Well, this is a perfect opportunity to meet Rob. The city is close to me, but how early do you have to get to the theater? I have never been to a priemer. I really want to go, but I really don’t want to waste my time being around screaming girls and not even getting a chance to even see him. Do you get to meet and talk to him??

18. Rose says:

I’m so happy it’s in NYC. For once the east coast has benefit…

Does anyone know if it’s been announced where exactly it will be held?
    I heard Rob say in an interview that they are wrapping BD on April 21. I hope he will be at the premier, only reason I’m going

19. Shania O'Neil says:

Does anyone know what time you have to be at the movie theater, and if people are camping out like people are in the UK are doing ????? REALLY NEED TO KNOW, my best friends birthday and she loves him.

20. kiah says:

omg going to sydney to see robert pattinson just for him cannot wait anymore iv dreamt this for so long 8/5/2011 ahhh

21. Janet says:

Hi, I’m traveling to NY for premiere WFE. Would u happen to know if they will b handing out bracelets and when? Or will there b camping involved? Would appreciate any info.  Thanks

• Lisa says:

I am also wondering how this whole thing works. I’ve never done anything like this and don’t know how to prepare or what to expect. Has anyone ever done this kind of thing before?

• Anizinha says:

Well, I went to Remember me in NYC last year and they handed out wristbands in the evening before the premiere’s day, they still giving in the morning but as the first have the best places so you better go in the evening to make sure you are gonna be at the first and best place.
        I’m gonna be there Saturday in the morning so if you guys wanna meet up with me, just let me know !!!
        anizinhabr@hotmail.com