NEW Water For Elephants poster with Reese Witherspoon & Rosie!!!

UPDATE: Better quality poster of Reese Witherspoon and Tai (Rosie) in Water For Elephants character poster :) So pretty!

Thanks again to Darja_bas (source of both posters) :)

Click to view larger

GAH!!!! We NEED in better quality! People were asking if Reese and Christoph would get their own spotlight poster…well here’s Reese Witherspoon!!!

Thanks Emmy415 for the tip!

source via source

Follow @h2oforelephants on Twitter and Facebook!

This entry was posted in Reese Witherspoon, Rosie, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to NEW Water For Elephants poster with Reese Witherspoon & Rosie!!!

1. Sarah V says:

AHhhhh i can’t wait for a better quality one!! I might like this more than Rob’s :) I have a soft spot for Rosie!

2. Maah says:

oh my, this one looks awesome!i need it in HQ!

3. crazyhomosapiens says:

Okay this is beautiful poster and etc, but this is mine photo :)

4. Pingback: New Water for Elephants poster « Thinking of Rob™

5. Loisada says:

I’m dancing around in my pasties and hoochie skirt! Lawrence gets it, he hears us, he knows what this movie needs to skyrocket to success. Excuse us for doubting… all hail the three-ring circus and the three-pronged story.

Can’t wait to see the dastardly August menacingly grinning off the next poster.

6. durtyrob4ever says:

Would luv to see Rob in the tuxedo on a poster

7. Pingback: Twilight Britney Fan » Blog Archive » Rosie & Marlena Image Showcased in New Water For Elephants Poster!

8. Pingback: Novo Poster de Água Para Elefantes com Reese Witherspoon | Foforks : Tudo sobre a Saga Crepúsculo | Twilight

9. Alice87 says:

It´s completely normal, that I want all the WFE Posters on my walls, right?

My girl crush on Reese is even bigger than before after this….

Can´t wait for HQ!!!

10. Zuza says:

OH MY GOD

Reese!!!

11. ginger says:

I would love to collect all the posters and have a wfe room- theyre awesome. does rosie get a poster of her own?

12. Pingback: Water for elephants: Nuevo poster solo de Reese Witherspoon « The Vampire Club

13. Pingback: New Water for Elephants poster – Marlena and Rosie | Home

14. Coco says:

Thank you so much!

15. Pingback: Twilight Britney Fan » Blog Archive » Better Quality Rosie and Marlena Poster for “Water For Elephants”