Video: Entertainment Tonight takes us behind the scenes of Water for Elephants

A picture is worth a thousand swoons? That’s how I thought that went… ;) Entertainment Tonight put on a spectacle of its own while showcasing the wildly anticipated Water for Elephants on this evening’s show. The segment features interviews with Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon, plus all-new “Romantic Scenes”.

Thank you to TwilightBritneyFan for the original video.

It’s going to be a fun night! We’ll update with the better quality, screencaps etc as they become available. Please enjoy your Water for Elephants promo responsibly. ;)

UPDATE: Robowski gif goodies and some screencaps after the cut!

gifs: source via source

Screencaps!! Click to make them bigger and enjoy. :)

I write stuff. About books, music, movies... occasionally about Robert Pattinson. *whistles* I blog with WaterforElephantsFilm.com and CosmopolisFilm.com.
This entry was posted in Christoph Waltz, Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Sara Gruen, The Book, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Video: Entertainment Tonight takes us behind the scenes of Water for Elephants

1. Good grief. It’s hard to explain just how proud I am of him. I know we keep saying it, but this movie is going to solidfy his career.

I think Reese was just a little bit smitten with our boy, too. Can you blame her?

2. DANICE says:

Guau estoy leyendo el libro aunque tengo pocas paginas leidas , me encanto y ya me imagino a Rob en el personaje y ohoo estoy convencida que puso todo su talento y le va air muy bien. ya cuento los dias para ir al Cine a verlo.
    Que Reese se enamorara de Rob? huy todas estamos enamoradas de Rob asi que la entiendo ,mas encima actuar con el , besarlo ayayay, que envidia te tengo Reese, Kristen….Bombon

3. ransomfan says:

Rob is always just so sweet and funny. Loved seeing him talk about ‘Water For Elephants’ on Entertainment Tonight, really loved it.
    I’m listening to ‘Midnight Sun, Edward’s Point Of View’ on YouTube and really enjoying that right now too. I guess anything Robert Pattinson, or (Edward too), is okay with me…
    Thanks again Deb for the information.

4. Pingback: Screencaps From the Behind the Scenes Video of Water for Elephants « Thinking of Rob™

5. Kelli says:

He is just so amazingly adorable, the way he talks about the movie, he is just so excited about it too! How people can’t like him is just too hard to believe sometimes. I just LOVE him!

6. Pingback: Video: More Footage From Behind the Scenes of Water for Elephants From ET! « Thinking of Rob™

7. Roblover says:

He is truly charming. When he speaks, I find myself smiling; even laughing. He so funny.

8. Pingback: AND So Begins the WFE Promo… And It Starts Off With a Bang! « Rob My World

9. Pingback: Celebrity Crushes

10. Maah says:

reese is so pretty, i think she’s in her best moment.

11. somanywards says:

He is absolutely adorable ;) always so complimentary of her.
    Love hearing his voice*
    Reese answered those questions pretty well ;) she was genuine with her honesty*
    I agree she may be a bit smitten and rightly so!
    So excited for April!!!

12. Pingback: Water for Elephants-Stars Robert Pattinson & Reese Witherspoon im Interview