NEW #WFE TRAILER! New ‘Water for Elephants’ Trailer Debuts on Amazon.com

Updated with Youtube courtesy @WaterElephants!!

Screencaps!! Best of the Best right HERE.

Check out the BRAND NEW Water for Elephants trailer on Amazon.com!

This entry was posted in Official Trailer, Water for Elephants. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to NEW #WFE TRAILER! New ‘Water for Elephants’ Trailer Debuts on Amazon.com

1. LTavares20111 says:

Superb!!

2. somanywards says:

one word – magnificent*

3. Smitten says:

The trailer is beautiful, it’s got a golden tone that warms and softens the images. Robert Pattinson takes my breath away. He is a work of art, his face is unusual, not classically good looking but unique, his expressions are mesmerizing, those eyes…. cannot wait for April 22.

4. carolyn martinez says:

The “Official” Water for Elephant trailer is beautiful. I have never looked so forward to seeing a movie in my life. Now i know how those younger ones felt (my daughter) seeing Twilight for the first time…Robert, once again you have moved me to tears. You are a wonderful distraction in a very difficult life, and this trailer made me cry, for it has been yet another horrible day being a widow and mother of two to still raise, now alone…This movie reminded me that i have a couple of beautiful hours to look forward to taking me away from my reality, into a magical place were i can be happy.

What Robert has accomplished as a good actor and a lovely human being, is achieve making others happy. Like a song can move you, Robert has moved me. I think that is what actors & movies, musicians & songs try to succeed in doing. Robert has succeeded in something far more important than another movie role…Thank you Robert, I adore you.

5. Pingback: NEW #WFE TRAILER! New 'Water for Elephants' Trailer Debuts on … | ENA news

6. MMC says:

LOVE this trailer. Does anyone know the music?

7. Zuza says:

I see the Oscar nominations for this movie. It’ll be a simple failure if there won’t be any.

8. Roblover says:

I am totally impressed by this trailer. I am looking forward to seeing this movie. Rob is Jacob in every way. Thanks.

9. Juann says:

Hey Tink, Jen, JAG and Deb, I have a question. I absolutely love all the screencaps of Rob, but I was wondering if anyone had one of the scene where the train is steaming through the night with the river to the right and city or town lights on a hill to the left. I think that image is so beautiful even though Rob isn’t in it. I tried to freeze frame it but didn’t work. If you could tell me how to do it or if someone more tech savey than I am could make one I would love it. Thank you all so much for all the fantastic updates. I swooned over the last trailer, can’t wait until April, I will be first in line!!