New International #WFE trailer with more new scenes!!

wow!

Loads of screencaps and gifs from the new trailer at RobsessedBlog!! :)

source via

I write stuff. About books, music, movies... occasionally about Robert Pattinson. *whistles* I blog with WaterforElephantsFilm.com and CosmopolisFilm.com.
This entry was posted in Christoph Waltz, Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to New International #WFE trailer with more new scenes!!

1. LarissaH says:

OMGGGGG I gotta see this movie! I wasn’t sold on Reece as Marlena, but now I am. Dammit, why isn’t it April yet???!!

2. Karen says:

This is looking so, so good! Rob’s accent is interesting.

3. Goosebumps. Speechless.

4. Kim says:

Wow! New scenes! Each trailer keeps getting more and more gorgeous!!

5. OutOfMyElement says:

Whoaaaaaaa!!! Just when I think it can’t get any better! I truly can’t get over what a gorgeous man that Pattinson kid is. LOL. Actually, after watching this trailer, I don’t mind saying that Mr. Waltz has caught my attention, too, ahem.

6. Alice87 says:

OMFG!!!! GAH!!!

Can I have a brown paper bag, please? I think I´m going to faint….

This just… I have NO words!

Rob, Reese + Christoph…. I love you!

7. lindsey ark says:

This movie is looking better and better… just when I thought it couldn’t. Rob will give the performance of his life in this movie! it looks stunning…how many days until April 22nd? I can’t wait! and he looks beautiful ;)

8. Melissa says:

I…am…speechless.

Okay, I’m back…barely. I was already convinced that Water for Elephants was going to be a great movie. I was also already convinced that Robert Pattinson was going to prove his critics/detractors wrong with his performance in said movie. But this new international trailer takes that conviction to a whole new level.

Amazing. Beautiful. Stunning. Electrifying…

9. Zafiro says:

I was very very sad that the movie opens in Greece in May 5 istead of April 22 as in US but now i am very very ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!! This looks amazing! Whoever is moaning about age difference and chemistry WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!

10. Zuza says:

Oh my f*cking god! that was the most spectacular trailer of WFE I’ve watched yet. i think it’s even better than the first one with ‘Assassination of Jesse James’ music.
    The last scenes of the trailer… I was seriously just gawking on the screen. And clicked the replay button at least 10 times.
    WOW. Marlena and Jacob… they are such an amazing couple, and the chemistry when they hug or kiss… it’s so intimate. And if Rob has bad reviews for his acting again (and probably will) I think Im going to pull my hair off. Seriously. The last scenes, when he’s going with the gun or standing on the car – we can tell, they are SO well played.

11. RobCatCdn says:

I LOVE this trailer! #goosebumps It’s the trailer that keeps on giving … more Rob, more Marlena, more August. #WIN :-) I’m so freakin’ excited to see this movie!!! :-)

But I almost passed out …. 1:35-1:38 … good gawd! *swoon & thud*