‘Water For Elephants’ soundtrack listing revealed!

We chatted about the potential Water For Elephants soundtrack a bit back and now we have the track listing!!!

This is SO exciting because Ruth Etting is mentioned as a favorite of Marlena’s! I love that we’re going to have a soundtrack with fantastic, authentic music of the late 20s/early 30s. We can also see that Jacob will in fact speak some polish to Rosie. ;) Check out the YouTube of the Ruth Etting and Bessie Smith numbers and imagine Marlena singing along in her dressing room. ;)

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FAZfdJltJs]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meuwKhPGItk]

Click HERE to preorder your WFE soundtrack!

This entry was posted in James Newton Howard, Music, Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to ‘Water For Elephants’ soundtrack listing revealed!

1. DebbieCDC (aka SeattleChik) says:

Oh wow and Bessie Smith too! Epic!

2. Pingback: Revelada el soundtrack y la caratula de la BSO de WFE » Saga de Crepúsculo – Sitio de Fans

3. Pingback: Anteprima: lista dei brani contenuti nella colonna sonora di Come l’acqua per gli Elefanti- Water for Elephants/Preview: Water for Elephants Soundtrack list of songs - RobertPattinsonMoms

4. Pingback: Diario Twilight: El SoundTrack de “Water for Elephants” ¡Ha sido revelada!

5. Pingback: Pre-ordenar el “Agua para elefantes” Soundtrack « Robert Pattinson News

6. Pingback: Water for Elephants Soundtrack Revealed! « Thinking of Rob

7. Pingback: Twilight Britney Fan » Blog Archive » Pre-order the ‘Water For Elephants’ Soundtrack + Track Listing and Cover Revealed

8. Pingback: LetMeSign.Com || 2 Years providing you with everything on Robert Pattinson! » ‘Water for Elephants’ Soundtrack Pre-order!

9. Pingback: Robert Pattinson Australia » WFE Soundtrack Available for Preorder from Amazon.com

10. DANICE says:

Me gusta la cancion cuando baila Jacob (Rob Pattinson) y Marlene( Reese) aunque no se nota mucho , supongo que en la pelicula sera mas nitido , pocas veces he visto a Rob bailar en peliculas , pero se que baila bien.

11. Pingback: „Water For Elephants“ soundtrack listing revealed! | Home

12. Pingback: Water for Elephants Soundtrack!

13. Zuza says:

I really hope there won’t be so many language mistakes in Rob speaking polish. I am Polish and it’s always very uncomfortable to hear when they say it’s their native language and then they just can’t say anything correctly. For example the “Proszę, Rosie, dac nogę” – there should be “daj”. It’s something like “give” and “gave”. I really really hope someone felt like write the lines ok in the script. Well, who cares, I am SO excited to hear Rob speaking polish, his accent is more than fine! And the score is going to be EPIC.
    Ruth Etting!!!! <3

• Grazyna says:

Zuza, people who don’t know Polish might misinterpret your “It’s something like “give” and “gave” – as it represents “give = daj” in a present tense sentence and “gave = dal or dala” in the past tense. I know what you mean; however, I think it would be easier for a non-Polish person to understand that it is something like a difference between “to give” and “give” (“dac” and “daj”).
      I am also like you so excited for this movie to come out and I just can’t wait to see Rob as Jakub Jankowski! Take Care! Z cieplymi pozdrowieniami, Grazyna

14. Alice87 says:

I´ve ordered my Soundtrack on Friday… Can´t wait to hold it in my hands!

The track list looks great!

15. Pingback: Meninas Vampiras » Blog Archive » Uma Das Canções Do Soundtrack De “Water For Elephants”

16. Grazyna says:

I am Polish, too, and it worries me when I see on the soundtrack “Prosze, Rosie, dac noge” instead of “Prosze, Rosie, daj noge”. (It is like “Please, Rosie, to give a leg” instead of “Please, Rosie, give a leg”). It makes me very concerned what Polish language coach the film production hired. I know Rob is capable of saying anything “just right” in any language – but he needs to know how to say it from a good coach. The question is – did the movie hire a good language coach? It annoyed me also a lot that even in the book there were bad translations of sentences into Polish. Somebody should do a better job with that. I will go to see a movie with a hope that at least in the movie Polish will be good. We will see.

17. Pingback: + + U l t i m a t e .R o b e r t . P a t t i n s o n { Tu web web de Robert Pattinson en español }

18. Pingback: Twilight Chile » Blog Archive

19. Pingback: BSO de ‘Water for Elephants’ lista para Pre-Ordenar!!

20. Pingback: Cullen Enterprise | The Premiere Twilight Fansite | Home of the Twi-Geeks | Celebrating 2 Years Online |

21. Pingback: Rob-Pattitude.com || Your Robert Pattinson Source » Blog Archive » Water For Elephants soundtrack listing revealed!

22. Pingback: Top Posts — WordPress.com

23. Pingback: Pré-venda da Trilha sonora de ‘Water For Elephants’. « TEAM TWILIGHT BRASIL: SITE BRASILEIRO SOBRE A SAGA QUE CONQUISTOU O MUNDO.

24. RobCatCdn says:

Tried commenting twice yesterday and both times they went into a black hole! *crossing fingers it works now*

Those are great songs! Yet another great thing to look forward too. :-) When the first one was playing I immediately thought about Charlie Chaplin. #era I’ve noted the others to try and find them on YouTube.

Thanks Think! <3

25. Pingback: Robert Pattinson – Online . com » Pre-Order The ‘Water For Elephants’ Soundtrack + Track Listing and Cover Revealed

26. Pingback: Toothache » Alan Wake

27. Pingback: ‘Water For Elephants’ soundtrack listing revealed! (via Water for Elephants – The Movie Fan Site Starring Robert Pattinson, Reese Witherspoon & Christoph Waltz) « The Queen of Hard Rock

28. Pingback: “You’re a beautiful woman. You deserve a beautiful life. Thats all there is to it” « nattledee

29. Sabrina says:

Water for elephants is absolutely amazing and So is the twinkling music playing in the backround of the trailer. What is the name of that song?