New Photos: Behind the Scenes of Water for Elephants!!

Gorgeous new photos from the filming of Water for Elephants! Click on them to make them BIGGER! So beautiful… :)

source via

A few more thanks to darja_bas via RPLife

I write stuff. About books, music, movies... occasionally about Robert Pattinson. *whistles* I blog with WaterforElephantsFilm.com and CosmopolisFilm.com.
This entry was posted in Francis Lawrence, Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to New Photos: Behind the Scenes of Water for Elephants!!

1. Jodie says:

I absolutely adored this book and am so excited to see the movies. The photos are beautiful.

2. Lisa says:

You’d think I’d have learnt by now to make sure I grab something to fan myself with before attempting to look at these pictures! Lol <3

3. Pingback: NEW IMAGES from WATER FOR ELEPHANTS BEHIND THE SCENES - RobertPattinsonMoms

4. christa64c says:

Just when I think there is nothing that will make me MORE excited for this movie, pictures of Robowski petting Queenie, carrying Marlena’s bags… surface and I’m grinning from ear to ear and wishing for the next 30 days to disappear. I hope all you lovely ladies have put your affairs in order. This movie may very well finish us all off.

5. OutOfMyElement says:

I can’t believe the run time will only be 1 hour and 15 minutes and that probably includes the credits! Say it isn’t so………

• teresa says:

the run time is 2 hrs from the man himself Mr Lawrence he twitted back in march 2 saying the movie runtime is 2hrs (;

6. Val says:

The pictures are absolutely beautiful. Can’t wait to see this movie!

7. Pingback: Meninas Vampiras » Blog Archive » Novas imagens dos bastidores de WFE

8. RebelWolfChris says:

I still can’t figure out why Marlena is riding a paint (piabald) horse, when all hers are meant to be black or white – not part of both :P