Reese, Rob, director Francis Lawrence, and cinematographer Rodrigo Prieto

[vodpod id=Video.5879476&w=425&h=350&fv=]

Click HERE to view more caps from the video

Some screen caps! :)

I write stuff. About books, music, movies... occasionally about Robert Pattinson. *whistles* I blog with WaterforElephantsFilm.com and CosmopolisFilm.com.
This entry was posted in Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Tai, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to VIDEO: Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson and BTS of ‘Water for Elephants’ on Entertainment Tonight

1. Pingback: BTS Video of Reese Witherspoon’s Interview With Entertainment Tonight « Thinking of Rob

2. tinkrbe1l3 says:

OMG!!!!!!!!! *buzzing*

3. Pingback: ET: Reese Witherspoon’s WFE Interview and behind the scenes footage « Water for Elephants Fan Blog

4. smittenkitten says:

AMAZING!!!

• smittenkitten says:

I can’t help myself, I keep watching and looking over & over at all the trailers, clips & pictures of HIM, Reese, Tai & now the pic with the little giraffe…*swoon*!

5. RobCatCdn says:

That’s cuteness overload right there! :-)
    Thanks Deb! <3

6. Pingback: Novas cenas dos bastidores de Água para Elefantes no Entertaiment Tonight | Foforks : Tudo sobre a Saga Crepúsculo | Twilight

7. leahreallyitis says:

love his smile ;)

8. M a ddy says:

Super Yay x eleventy bazillion!

9. Pingback: Bastidores de Água para Elefantes exibido pelo ET hoje | Twilighters - Saiba tudo sobre Crepúsculo (Twilight), Lua Nova (New Moon), Eclipse e Amanhecer (Breaking Dawn)!

10. Sus says:

Is it April 22 yet???? PLEASE????
    The pics with Rob and the giraffe almost killed me…..

11. I wish Christoph were getting a little more promotion!! He’s going to knock your socks off, I guarantee it.

Still, this next month is going to be insane, can’t wait!!

12. suegil says:

Rob is so much more than Edward! He is super talented and he deserves to get an Acadamy Award for his talented work! Rob rocks

13. Pingback: ← VIDEO: Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson y BTS de "Agua para elefantes" en Entertainment Tonight « Mi Crepúsculo.

14. Janners says:

I just love the way his face lights up when he talks about working with the animals! He’s just so joyful with Tai and with the giraffe. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen him so at peace and happy.

15. roblover says:

Rob and the giraffe; Rob and Tai! Wow, their just adorable. It’s cuteness to a fault. Thanks.

16. Pingback: UPDATED with HD video! BTS Video of Water for Elephants and Reese Witherspoon’s Interview With Entertainment Tonight