Source

This entry was posted in Christoph Waltz, Press Junket, Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to INTERVIEW: Robert Pattinson, Reese Witherspoon, and Christoph Waltz talk Water for Elephants

1. Cati says:

It’s so nice to see christoph :)

2. danice says:

Rob Pattinson adorable

3. Sachertorte says:

Amazing interview with Jake. He was able to really get Christoph to open up about his perspectives and that’s something no one has accomplished thus far. :-D Very impressed

4. Victoria says:

Such a great compilation of interviews. I really liked what Christoph Waltz had to say about his character August and his role as the villain. Tai was too cute at the beginning flapping her ears.

5. Elizabeth says:

Fabulous interview!

6. Deborah Lazaroff says:

I liked the young man who conducted the interviews. He was especially astute in his interview with Christoph. Where does he normally appear?

7. Deborah Lazaroff says:

I forgot to add that I absolutely LOVE Tai. I’m as excited about seeing her in this film as I am about seeing Christoph! Having lived in India and Ceylon as a child, I really learned to love Asian elephants. They’re beautiful, intelligent, dignified creatures, and from all I’ve seen and read about her, Tai is a magnificent representative of her species!