Awesome interview with the cast of ‘Water for Elephants’!

source via

I write stuff. About books, music, movies... occasionally about Robert Pattinson. *whistles* I blog with WaterforElephantsFilm.com and CosmopolisFilm.com.
This entry was posted in Christoph Waltz, Press Junket, Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy interviews Robert Pattinson, Reese Witherspoon and Christoph Waltz

1. Denise says:

You are definitely right in this is an awesome interview. Love Christoph’s responses. It sounds like the scenes when Rosie is abused are going to be hard to watch – all fake, but still will evoke sadness. I like how they discussed the lack of humanity in regard to violence against people in movies and how much more repulsed people are by cruelty to animals – although if a child is harmed in a movie, I have a hard time watching too.

2. Lisa says:

This was an awesome interview but if you haven’t read the book, I would wait until AFTER you see the movie to watch the interview. It gives WAY too much away.

3. jenn says:

this was an incredible interview. Thank you for posting it… ;) “I don’t see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind” Oh Rob you truly are going to be the death of me… lol.. so cute.

4. Zuza says:

Im actually surprised none of them said it’s hard to watch because of the innocence of the animals comparing to human beings. I love Christoph more and more!

5. Christoph always gives the most interesting answers. It thrills me to see him being exposed to a wider audience, he’s a fascinating person.

Though I think I would be afraid of him when he gets road rage…

6. RobCatCdn says:

Agree this was an awesome interview. Kevin gets bonus points for sticking to WFE related questions. I found some his questions original too. :-) Thanks Deb! <3

7. Mandy says:

This is my favorite interview out of all the ones I’ve seen. Great questions to all the actors and none of them Twilight related. Bravo to Kevin McCarthy, he stuck to the movie that is being promoted.

8. roblover says:

Great interview! There’s nothing more to say, but thanks for sharing it with us.

9. carol says:

one of the best interviews. the movie looks great, can’t wait to see it.