The best one yet! :)

source

I write stuff. About books, music, movies... occasionally about Robert Pattinson. *whistles* I blog with WaterforElephantsFilm.com and CosmopolisFilm.com.
This entry was posted in Water for Elephants. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to VIDEO: ‘Water for Elephants’ TV spot with some new scenes “I’m not leaving without you!”

1. somanywards says:

Agreed*
    and Florence in the background! flove that song!

2. Pingback: Diario Twilight: Nuevo Tv spot de WFE “No me ire sin ti”

3. I can’t see it. *pouts* There’s just an empty white box on my screen.

4. Janners says:

Can’t watch at work…videos disabled!! Geez….you’d think they want me to work or somthing…

174ever….

I get that at home…click on “source” and it will take you to the original website. You should be able to watch it from there.

• Thanks, Janners. I did try the Source link but it came up with a screaming no access because of my work’s security policies. So busted. LOL!! My BlackBerry doesn’t support Adobe Flash, so I can’t watch it on there either. I will have to wait until I get home unless it gets put up on YT before then. This is a sadness ;)

5. deb24601 says:

17ForeverLisa and Janners: Hey ladies! This is why we always try to get Youtube, it’s the most accessible for most peeps. This one is a daily motion vid and I know exactly what you mean… on my phone I just have a white square too. If it makes you feel any better, it’s not really a wfe clip at all. In fact, it’s just a clip of me staring at the computer… swear to Rob. ;)

• LOLOL! Looking forward to toasting this epic journey with you on Saturday night in NYC :)

• Janners says:

Yeah…you’re so pretty but I’ve seen you already! ;-)

Have a wonderful time, ladies!! Think of me when you’re there….I’ll be painting and building sets and wishing I was with you…. :-(

6. RobCatCdn says:

“All I’m asking for is a chance.” I predict a major swoon fest in theaters around the world when females 14-80 years old hear that! :-)
    Thanks Deb! <3

7. Pingback: New “Water for Elephants” TV Spot with New Scenes | Team-Twilight

8. Pingback: New “Water for Elephants” TV Spot with New Scenes | Twilight News Beat

9. Kelli says: