Sara Gruen and Andrew Tennenbaum Join Cocktails with Team Rosie Event

20th Century Fox has let the elephant out of the circus tent! They’ve just confirmed that Water for Elephants author Sara Gruen will be joining us for our Cocktails with Team Rosie event Saturday night in New York City! AMAZING! Also joining Sara will be Water for Elephants producer Andrew Tennenbaum.

Yesterday, we announced that actor Mark Povinelli would be in attendance, and with the addition of Sara Gruen and Andrew Tennebaum, our little fan gathering is turning into the place to be Saturday night in New York City!

Please join us!

WHO: All WFE fans
WHAT: Pre-WFE Premiere Gathering
WHEN: April 16 at 6pm EST
WHERE: Hilton Midtown Lobby Bar 1335 Avenue of the Americas, New York 10019
WHY: To meet other WFE fans and have some drinks!

RSVP on our Facebook events page. Hope to see you there!

~ Team Rosie

This entry was posted in Andrew Tennenbaum, Mark Povinelli, Sara Gruen, The Kinkers, Water for Elephants. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Sara Gruen and Andrew Tennenbaum Join Cocktails with Team Rosie Event

1. rpartzgirl says:

Holy shit! This is amazing!!!

2. Amber says:

Such exciting news! I was fortunate enough to get to meet Sara at a book signing for Ape House in Asheville last year and she is just amazing! So excited that she’s going to be there!

3. Steffi says:

Team Rosie shows what real passion and determination can do! Pass along our admiration to Mark Andrew and Sara, and enjoy the best WFE meet up in the Big Apple.

Be at the Kinker Big Apple cocktail party or be a rube!

4. smittenkitten says:

Congrats Kinkers for getting all this organized & the attention from 20th Century Fox!
    I’m so excited we get to be a part of this…Amazing!~

5. deb24601 says:

SQUEEEEEE!!!!! I am so excited Sara is coming to Cocktails with Team Rosie! I was all set to meet her at a book signing in London Ont during the Ape House tour but a big storm kept me home. I was so sad, really sad. *whispers* I’m a grown woman and I cried. But now…. ah hell, I’m crying anyway… overwhelmed. So so so happy about meeting Mark and Andrew and Sara! *throws Rosie-shaped confetti*

6. Denise says:

Wow! What an epic event this has become. I hope everyone has a fantastic time at the “Cocktails with Team Rosie” event and the premier. Looking forward to you guys sharing pictures and stories about all the “Water for Elephants” fun!

7. somanywards says:

Congrats Team Rosie*
    So excited for all of you :)

8. Dee says:

You should be very proud of all the hard work you’ve done. This is so great!!!!
    Who’s next hmmmm?????? Now that would be EPIC!!! They’d be mopping kinkers up off the hotel floor. lol
    I’m so excited for all of you!

9. LastH00rStanding says:

This is amazing! I would love to just say “thank you” to Sarah for her wonderful work and now maybe I will have the chance. Meeting Mark and Andrew just adds the cherry on my sundae

Congrats and THANK YOU for all the effort you’ve poured into this event!!

See everyone there!

10. RobCatCdn says:

No freakin’ way! I’m super happy for you all! :-)
    You ladies are amazing. <3s