VIDEO: Extended ‘Water for Elephants’ Clip ~The Speakeasy~

Well Good Morning!!!  Here’s a new extended Water for Elephants clip of the speakeasy raid scene and it’s almost 3 minutes long! Ohh and a kiss!

[vodpod id=Video.6070302&w=425&h=350&fv=vid%3D24891586%26amp%3Blang%3Den-GB%26amp%3B]

I write stuff. About books, music, movies... occasionally about Robert Pattinson. *whistles* I blog with and
This entry was posted in Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to VIDEO: Extended ‘Water for Elephants’ Clip ~The Speakeasy~

1. Dee says:

Whoa I’m first??? I don’t know how I’m going to work today after that.
    3 more days to see the pretty!!!!!
    NYC will never be the same after this circus hits town. *Sigh*

2. Elizabeth says:

Oh my! The goosebumps are back.

3. Janners says:

Yanno what? I am going to hold off on watching any more footage…its’ a week away! I can wait that long to see the rest of it.

Still stinging a bit from all the New Moon footage that came out. I felt like I’d already seen the movie…just in bits and pieces.

I’ll watch this when I come home from the movie next Friday!

4. RobCatCdn says:

This movie is going to die me over and over. *swoon*
    Thanks Deb! <3

5. Maria says:

I plan on going to NYC on Sunday can hardly wait. I also just got my tickets for the 12:01 showing of Water for Elephants.

• Maria says:

I forgot to mention that anyone going to see this movie or any other Robert Pattinson movie should not compare this performance to Twilight. Twilight will be ending soon and Robert will be acting because he is very good. Have seen all of his movies and they are all good.

6. Nichole Scott says:

Ok so. I’ve watched my very last sneak peak video……………Rob is great! Reese equally wonderful! I have to say that I am very glad, although I am a HUGE Twilight fan, that Rob is migrating away from Twilight! WFE is a great book and I am glad it’s now a movie! Can’t wait til Friday! I will follow every movie Reese and Rob make! Big fan forever not a psycho fan, they are people too, just enjoy watching good talent!!!!

7. amy says:

OMG i just read the book and it’s so AMAZING!!!! Can’t wait til Friday to see the movie. I think Rob and Reese have great chemistry! I am so excited I can’t wait to see WFE:)