Y’all know who Barbara is right??? Oh I certainly hope so because we aren’t giving ANY goodies away…just winks *wink wink wink wink*

Moments ago…we chanted to Mr. Lawrence…please share with us! who will play Barbara? And he tweeted live

Donna Scott plays Barbara

GAH! Let’s meet her!

From IMDb:

Donna W. Scott, a native of North Carolina, attended the University of North Carolina at Greensboro where she majored in dance and communication. At a young age, Donna began competing in beauty pageants, accumulating numerous titles and made her state proud when she was crowned Miss North Carolina, USA.

Donna & husband, Tony Scott...HAWT!

• She mother of twin boys!
  • She works with many charities such as Sojourn Services for Battered Women and Break the Cycle!
  • She’s a fembot! ‘Austin Powers Internation Man of Mystery’

whoa…Donna is smokin’!!! This is PERFECT for Barbara…I need a fan…please…everyone…GO READ THE BOOK! You MUST know about her character ;)

Give her some IMDb hits! Click on the source :)

Fan and supporter of all things Robert Pattinson. Co-chauffeur on, co-blogger on, co-kinker on, as well as upcoming films:,,,, Co-blogger on
This entry was posted in Casting, Twitter, Water for Elephants and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Meet Barbara! *HOTNESS WARNING*

1. Wow! Now I feel like a Kinker. I asked if Barbara had been cast on the last post and…ta ta…er…ta da!

Lucky bitch…er…girl.

She’s gorgeous. Oh my Robowski!

• tinkrbe1l3 says:

LOL your comment led me to ponder why dont we know this yet which led to me DMing hibbits which led to his live tweet which led to VOILA! this post :) you rock!

2. MAIARA says:

omg, i love her first scene, i dont wanna give spoilers shhh shhh
    but it’s HOT!!!

3. Alison4828 says:

She definitely has the ta ta’s for it! *wink*..I wonder how she is with a razor LMFAO! I would be “Sporting mad wood” if I was Robowski wowza!

4. MAIARA says:

Rob is gonna LOVE do this movie!! u know, i think he miss bigs… eeer

5. robskitten says:

Just finished reading the book! I must say she certainly looks the part. Hope she can act–never saw Austin Powers, Man of Mystery–so I don’t know about that part. Poor Rob!!! He is definitely going 2 be blushing!

6. vamp says:

plastic fantastic…ugh!…poor rob…she looks 40…eeeeeeeeeeks

7. heidiForReal says:

Wooot! She’ll be the perfect Barbara! Imagine her with a razor and a task at hand.. LMAO

8. Maria in Ct says:

Oh my Rob, I mean Jacob, I mean Rob. You are in for big trouble…I am jealous now…you better run now, lol! She is gorgeous. Yeah, I am jealous! Can I be Barbara? I have the, um ta-ta’s for it for sure…I can’t believe I just said that, lol!

9. Miss_Caino says:

I just read about Barbara! Cool! She fits the part perfectly. :)

10. tinababy1 says:

WOW, She is gorgeous and she is PERFECT as Barbara. She is suppose to be older, having been around the block a few times. Rob will be in bigboob heaven!!!! He will be giggling his ass off in the scene in her tent!

11. Lauren says:

She IS perfect! I hope the screenplay takes its time in certain scenes.

12. passionsonsflower says:

Omfg!!! Barbra is about to rock Dr. JJ’s world!!! You go girl!!!

13. SnowyHedwig says:

I think she’s perfect for the part… she definitely has the… assets… LOL

14. Pingback: Director Tweets, Barbara is Cast! « Water for Elephants Fan Blog

15. Bells88 says:

She’s perfect! LUCKY LUCKY woman

16. Lisa says:

She looks fantastic!

17. ali says:

I hope she gives Tony Scott a nudge to cast Rob in one of his films

18. Pingback: Up date: New photos : Jacob Jankowskii …in all his beauty… and… here is a woman…and he will not be so happy to meet her - RobertPattinsonMoms

19. Alexandria says:

She looks great for Barbara!!! and just imagine what she did to poor Jacob THAT NIGHT!!! But it is Ok with me, she is still a very loving and full of compassion lady!!!

20. Alexandria says:

Hey!!! No photos of her donning her infamous WFE back-alley+show´ costume?

21. Guest says:

Is she going to get to touch Rob’s weiner?

22. FP says:

First of all, Robert Pattinson is the latest overrated Hollywood hearthrob. He is riding his wave of fame from “Twilight – The Sequel that Wouldn’t Die” and is now taking spots from more qualified “real” actors because it’s what attracts young and dumb tweeny girls to the theaters.

To the point, Donna Scott is a real woman! My heart goes out to her for her recent loss. God bless you Donna.