PHOTO & REPORT: Lucky #WFE Fan Jamie Meets Christoph Waltz

Thanks to Jamie for sharing her story meeting Christoph Waltz in Chattanooga!

Christoph Waltz and Jamie Kowalski

Last night I sat patiently waiting at the hotel for a glimpse of Robert Pattinson.  I had been watching twitter updates and blogs hoping to get any sort of tip as to where I could see him.  My girlfriends and I were talking and laughing when a man walked in from the valet parking area.  Instantly my heart jumped into my throat.  It was Christoph Waltz! I jumped up and grabbed my camera from my purse.  I yelled out “Christoph! Can I take your picture?” He said yes without hesitation.  Then I said “No wait. Can I get my picture with you?”  “Sure he replied. He was so sweet and friendly.  After we took the picture I said “That’s a bingo!”  Christoph laughed and walked away to the elevator.  I giggled for the next hour from excitement!  I got to meet an acadamy award winner!

This entry was posted in Christoph Waltz, On Location, Water for Elephants and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to PHOTO & REPORT: Lucky #WFE Fan Jamie Meets Christoph Waltz

1. diane says:

Cute story. Don’t you think, though, that it might be courteous and wise to edit out the name of his hotel until after everyone has left town?

2. Melissa says:

Congrats, Jamie! I know how obsessed so many of us are with Rob, so it’s great to see people get excited over the other actors in WFE. Awesome!

3. Elizabeth says:

Cool! He seems to be a very nice man. Lucky you!

4. OutOfMyElement says:

Ah-mazing! Very cool. Great pic!

5. Jean says:

That is wonderfulllllllllllllllll!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your experience with the rest of us fans.

6. Red_Headed_Lust says:

In terms of fan behavior, I bet the last couple of months have been rather “interesting” for the guy to say the least. I know he has tons of his own fans, but I suspect he hasn’t before encountered the persistence (and sometimes insanity) that this fandom can bring where Rob is concerned. I’m glad he still has a sense of humor about it all.

7. Roblover says:

Good for you!

8. MAIARA says:

HE IS SO HANDSOME!! and talented.

9. Holly says:

I’ve met Christoph before and he is such a sweetheart! He doesn’t mind taking pictures with his fans and as Jamie said, he says yes without hesitation. Amazing guy!

And congrats Jamie. :)

10. jekkie34 says:

Congrats Jamie…nice to see fellow Christoph fans out there :) Had the pleasure of meeting him a few weeks back and am STILL riding on Cloud 9 from the experience. I so very much LOVE this man!!!

11. jan says:

WfE is NOT just about Rob…Christoph is an absolute sweetheart too!
    And it’s so great having these two in one movie…the screen will BURN with all that hotness!!! :D

12. Krystle says:

LOL at “that’s a bingo” !!!!! Love it. You’re quick on your feet Jamie!

13. Deborah Lazaroff Alpi says:

Christoph was an absolute delight when I met him as well. He was astonished that he had fans all over the world, and that most of us had seen his German films! What a warm, wonderful, down-to-earth man he is. Like Jekkie, I’m still on Cloud 9 from having met him. And proud to have been the first Christoph fan to show up at the Piru location! :-D

14. mariarp says:

Wow! You didn’t gibber at Christoph :D I’d probably flatline if I meet him. When he was cast as August, the only word that came to my mind was “perfect”. With Rob…well, Rob is a whole different story ;)