PHOTOS: Robert Pattinson on final day of WFE filming

Thanks to set soldier Carrie for the pics!

"Rob has exited the vehicle"

Killer smile!

Wet Robowski! lol

"and he's walking..."

POOF! He's gone...

Carrie is a rock star! :)

Source

This entry was posted in Robert Pattinson, Water for Elephants and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to PHOTOS: Robert Pattinson on final day of WFE filming

1. Becky says:

Oh man he must be sooo hot there, i dont know about anyone else but i’d love to hose him down and cool off LOL

2. jenn0910 says:

I spy AssCandy!!

3. MAIARA says:

Ahh i’ll miss Robowski, one of the best Robs ever.

Love his smile , it makes me smile too.

4. nancy C says:

Love that smaile, happy Rob. EMO – no more daily Rob fix!!

5. Carrie! says:

I’m so happy! Thanks for posting these…I was happy to do my part in the lusting of all his fans!

6. Carrie, you truly are a rock star!

Smile? Check.
    A$$ candy? Check.
    Sexpenders? Check.
    Wet Rob? Check, please!

7. Pingback: New Photos of Robert’s Final Day on the Water for Elephants Set

8. rpattzgirl says:

Gah!! these are awesome! I miss him already…sniff…

9. Pingback: Spunk-Ransom.Com || Robert Pattinson

10. RobDreamer says:

Rob looks hot [in every sense of the word] and sweaty as a result of doing the train jumping scene. Hmmm, he’s probably going into his trailer to take….take…..[deep breath]……take a shower. Oh my!!

11. Linda says:

Great pictures! I hope Rob gets to take a break and enjoy some down time. I will miss my daily Rob updates. Thank you to everyone who endured the heat and shared their stories!

12. Lisa says:

I wonder is he wet from a scene in the movie or is the Southern heat doing it. I’d be happy to fetch him a fan.

13. Sue says:

* a tear *…sniffs :(

14. Roblover says:

I’d love to have a drop of his perspiration. LOL I can’t believe I said that. Thanks for the pictures. They’re great!

15. Becca says:

Ditto on the hot (in every sense of the word). I would say he is sizzling hot. Going to miss seeing these picture updates everyday. I’m really going to miss his haircut. I guess he’ll have to let grow for BD, although, he did say that Edward might have just gotten a haircut. Hope he gets time for some R&R . He has pratically worked non-stop since last spring. He definately deserves a break.

16. Pingback: Diario Twilight: Mas Fotos de Robert en el Set de WFE en Georgia

17. Pingback: Ultimate Pattinson.com || Era eclipse || Tu mejor recurso de Robert Pattinson

18. RobDreamer says:

Maybe Rob will spend his down-time reading new scripts for the films he’ll do after BD and Unbound Captives [if that’s still on]. Also, I wonder if he’ll visit KS while she’s shooting ‘On the Road’ in the next months in Montreal. Plus, he might have time to go home to London for a while. [Just dreamin’ about his time off and hoping he enjoys it and gets some peace, quiet, fun and love.]

19. Pingback: Oficialmente Rob termino de grabar WFE. | Robert Pattinson