Loving all these reports out of Chattanooga. Y’all are the best! Here’s what’s on tap from ‘Noog local Heather. Thanks girl!

Robert Pattinson Y'all!

Robert Pattinson Leaving

Ever since I found out that he was going to be in town filming, I was hoping that I would see him out somewhere. After hearing so many false claims of places that he was in town, when I heard that he was at CBC I didn’t believe it. 30 mins after the first time I heard he was there, my friend sent me a message saying that one of his friends was there and saw him. I got up, got dressed, threw on some makeup, and ran out the door. My friends beat me to CBC and got there right in time to see everyone leaving. I was already on the way so we just decided to go to another bar in town. When we pulled up we noticed it was a little busier than usual, but didn’t think too much about it. When we got inside it was a completely different story. We heard girls on their cell phones everywhere saying ‘he’s here’ or ‘he’s leaving’. We knew exactly what ‘he’ they were all talking about!

We went in to the bar area and couldn’t see anything at all so we went back out to the front. We kept hearing people saying that he left so we decided to leave too. We got out the door and then we thought that there were still too many people there for him to be gone, so we went back in. This time we sat right inside the door at a table. My friend went over to go to the bathroom, but there was a guy standing outside of the door and he said ‘there’s someone in there’ and then the door to the bathroom hallway opens and out walks Rob and his 2nd bodyguard! We were all shocked and couldn’t even think to grab a camera because it was so sudden. He went back in the bar area and we decided we should move in there too. We moved in there and got a table. He was at the end of the room in a corner with all of his group.

About an hour later it was last call and now I had to go to the bathroom. I am so glad that I went when I did. As I was about to open the door to come out my friend sends me a text that says ‘he’s coming out, get your camera ready’. I open the door to go in to the bathroom hallway and saw that there was a person standing right in front of the door, literally less than 2 feet away from me. Not even knowing who it was, I instinctively said “oh my God, I’m so sorry”. I looked at his face and it was Rob! He smiled, nodded, and kept walking into the men’s bathroom. His bodyguard held the door open for me to go out of the hallway and my friend could tell by the look on my face that I had run in to him. I made it through the traffic (everyone was rushing to get out the door so they could try to get a pic) to my friend on the other side. She had her camera ready, which was good because I was still too stunned to think to get mine out. He came out and everyone started snapping pics and he was gone! That was the night I ran into Rob Pattinson, almost literally.

The dark picture where you can really only see his face was taken by my friend Rodney Sisemore. The other picture was taken by Melinda Marin, @maringirl5 on Twitter. I was there with them and Rodney’s wife Jennifer.

This entry was posted in Filming Locations, On Location, Robert Pattinson, Set Soldiers, Water for Elephants and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to PHOTOS & REPORT: Heather Finds Robert Pattinson in Chattanooga and Shares Her #WFE Experience

1. Nancy C says:

Can you see the smile on his face? Does he realize how he dazzles!!??

Thanks to everyone letting us live through the excitement of runing into Rob!!

2. Pingback: Spunk-Ransom.Com || Robert Pattinson

3. Thesabstar1 says:

great living vicariously through you!

4. Pingback: Le fortunate fans di Robert Pattinson » Twilight Fans Italia

5. MAIARA says:

omg i wanna see him too, it’s like the world already saw him besides me =(
    My dream is share a can of beer with him in a pub… yeah i know it will never happen.

6. Pingback: NEW Fan Pictures of Robert Pattinson at the Chattanooga Billiards Club – Saturday, July 31st « Loving Rob

7. Pingback: Another fan ran into Rob in Chattanooga last Saturday night

8. olivia says:

Thank you Heather. Lucky girl. An evening out with a friend to remember and a very special experience to share. Great job reporting about our favorite man!

9. Pingback: Diario Twilight: Dos nuevas fotos de Rob el pasado sábado

10. Pingback: WFE Fan Encounter + Photos of Robert Pattinson in Chattanooga ::

11. Linda says:

This is great – I like the fact that he was able to go out in Chattanooga and not be completely overwhelmed. Tennesseeans know how to show our special guy some courtesy and respect! Maybe he’ll want to come back! Maybe he could head over towards Memphis next time!

12. nicole nappi says:

so cute !! he makes me blush :)

13. Pingback: Another Fan Encounter With Rob In Chattanooga This Past Saturday Night |

14. gyla says:

It makes me so happy to know he got to go out hang with the local people and not get mobbed. He must have really enjoyed that.

15. Melissa says:

I’m really enjoying these encounters,and I’m so glad Rob’s been treated with respect.

16. Lydia says:

So, how much will life imitate art?

2010 is a busy year for Robert Pattinson. He has affairs with 4 married women, all older than he is. He marries 4 times. Divorces a women and turns around and marries one 18 years his ex’s junior. And, has 2 women tell him that they are “late,” which he doesn’t comprehend the meaning and they are required to give further explanation. He fathers 6 children to boot.

If the scripts are true to the books:

Rob has affairs with 4 married women (all could be considered cougars).
    Kristin Scott Thomas, age 50 (in Bel Ami)
    Uma Thurman, age 40 (in Bel Ami)
    Christina Ricci, age 30 (in Bel Ami)
    Reese Witherspoon, age 34 (in Water for Elephants)

He marries 4 times:
    Uma Thurman (in Bel Ami)
    Holliday Grainger, age 22 (in Bel Ami)
    Reese Witherspoon, (in Water For Elephants)
    Kristin Stewart (in Twilight Saga / Breaking Dawn)

He divorces: Uma Thurman to marry Holliday Grainger (in Bel Ami)

He has 2 women tell him that they are late – and he doesn’t take the hint:
    Reese Witherspoon (in Water for Elephants)
    Kristin Stewart (in Twilight Saga / Breaking Dawn)

He fathers 6 children:
    5 with Reese Witherspoon (in Water for Elephants)
    1 with Kristen Stewart (in Twilight Saga / Breaking Dawn).

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to see any of this until most likely 2011 given the current release dates for these movies.

He’s a very busy man. :)

17. Pingback: Ultimate || Era eclipse || Tu mejor recurso de Robert Pattinson

18. Pingback: ROBsessed Brasil || Robert Pattinson – All areas accessed » Blog Archive » Novo relato e mais fotos do encontro de uma fã com Rob no Chattanooga Billiards Club

19. louise says:

wow, lucky girl catching rob on his night out although it is a shame that with the world of twitter he can’t go anywhere discreetly although its much better in tennessee than LA for sure and the people definitely seem more respectful of his privacy and are not hounding him like the other weekend! wish i caught him going into the bathroom i probably would have followed him!!! (only joking – maybe)!!!!

20. allie says: